Comparison chart for zeobest sand filter media 
Top 10 zeobest sand filter media Based on User Rating
- Replaces sand as a filter media
- 50 pounds of ZeoSand is equivalent to 100lbs. Of sand
- Lasts up to 5 years
- Catches more particulate than sand and decreases back wash times
- Product Ships as 2 x 25 lb. bags
- A REPLACEMENT FOR SAND - Rx Clear Luster Filter Media is designed to be an alternative to pool filter sand for pool filters. One box of filter media (1.5 lbs) equals 50 lbs of sand.
- GREAT WATER CLARIFIER - Made from 100% polyethylene these tiny balls will clean your freshwater, filtering down 5 to 3 microns making for a more enjoyable swim in your pool.
- LONGER LIFE SPAN - With proper care and handling, the swimming pool balls can last for several seasons. These reusable filter balls are machine wash friendly and you can clean them whenever needed. Perfect replacement for your pool filtration sand filter.
- SWIMMING POOL SAND FILTER - Unlike sand, Luster Balls won’t clog your filter and will require less backwashing for maintenance purposes. Perfect replacement for sand filter sand, filter glass and other glass media. Give your filter and yourself an easy time with the simple replacement of the Luster Filter Media. Super charge your swimming pool equipment and prolong its lifespan.
- ECO FRIENDLY CLEANING - Luster Filter Media can last up to five years with proper care and maintenance. They are easy to dispose of after they’ve outlived their lifespan making for an easy clean up and eco complete. Comes in white, blue and black (charcoal) colors. All having different water filtering benefits.
- What you can get: you will get 3 lbs of pool filter sponge balls, equivalent to 100 lbs of filter sand, which is sufficient for your daily use and replacement of your swimming pool, providing a nice using experience for you
- Effective and practical: this filters is an ideal substitute for filter glass and other glass media, with nice adsorption, which can effectively catch the small suspended solids that are not easy to remove, and keep the water clean
- Washable and reusable: our sand pool filter can be washed, you only need to use water to gently rub out the stains absorbed by media filters, please clean pool filter sponge balls regularly once a week to ensure the effectiveness of it
- Easy to use: you just need to put these pool filter sponge balls in the sand pool filter tank of the swimming pool; There is no sand in the tank, which is lighter and more efficient than the traditional filter
- Durable to use: this sand pool filter is made of quality polyester fiber with nice stability and wear resistance, it can be applied for a long time, safe and non-toxic; You can assured to use it and place it in the swimming pool
- Safe & Effective D.E. Alternative
- Filters down to 2 microns
- Environmentally Friendly
- Bio-Degradable & Non-Toxic
- Keeps your pool sparkling clear
- Compatible with Pool Blaster Max, Max Li, MAX CG, Catfish Ultra, Ivac 250, Volt FX-4, Volt FX-8 models pool vacuum.
- Durability & Longevity: strong, reusable filter bag with high-quality mesh and double stitching to withstand wear, pressure, and damage during use.
- Effective Sand Removal: finely woven fabric filters out sand, silt and, small particles of dirt, perfecting pool water quality.
- Vacuum Filter are engineered to be used in conjunction with reusable for Pool Blaster filters for extra-fine cleaning.
- 100% QUALITY GUARANTEE – ONE YEAR MONEY BACK. Buy with confidence and add to cart now! We provide 100% customer support 3-year product warranty. Have any problem, please email us, we'll reply within 12 hours.
- The filter ball is made of 100% polyester fiber, light material, high permeability, long service life, high filtration strength, fast filtration speed, long service life, reusable, good elasticity, and low loss etc
- Perfect for summer pool sand filter and others water filter, Keep your pool clean without the hassle and dirt of sand. Makes you and your children enjoy swimming time
- Lightweight Filter Balls - Alternative to filter sand and filter glass, 2.8lb replace 100lb filter sand and other filter media. Easy to carry and transport
- Washable and Reusable: You can wash the filter ball with a washing bags in the washing machine or wash it by your hand and then reuse it
- Unlike sand, the filter ball does not block your filter and requires less backwash for maintenance purposes
- Our customers tell us every day – There's no substitute for Celatom diatomaceous earth (DE) when it comes to filter aids for swimming pool filters. For over 50 years, EP Minerals' Celatom DE has been the worldwide choice for swimming pool and spa filtration products.
- EP Minerals unique DE and Perlite have the chemical characteristics that make our products the perfect filter aid for the swimming pool and spa industry.
- Celatom diatomaceous earth (DE) for swimming pools provides the ultimate in water clarification for a pool or spa that truly sparkles. DE is the most efficient dirt removing filter aid available, removing particles down to 2 microns. A properly balanced pool, using DE filter aid, gives you the clarity and quality you're looking for, reducing the use of chemicals and disinfectants.
- Provides a sparkling pool day and night. Filters out particles associated with recreational water illness. Enhances filter productivity reducing chlorine & shock use
- Apply approximately 1 pound diatomaceous earth per 10 square feet. Example a 60 square foot pool would require 6 lbs diatomaceous earth. Measure the required diatomaceous earth amount, mix in a pail of water to create a slurry, then feed it into the filter via addition to the pool skimmer. Diatomaceous earth filters should be cleaned at least once per year.
- Filtration – Our perfectly sized pool filter sand grabs insects, leaves, dirt, dust, sunscreen oil, hair and other small particles to keep your pool sparkling clean.
- Pool Filter Sand – This pool filter sand is specifically designed to meet the standards for all brands of pool filters. We have upgraded our production with new robotics and screening technologies to make the highest quality sand for pool filters. Always follow Manufacturers recommendation FO the amount FO sand to add to your filter.
- Sand - Our sand is 100% natural and has No chemicals added. This ensures smooth operation for backwashes of sand pool filters.
- Clumping – Our sand will not solidify and not allow clogging and channeling of the sand in the filter. Our sand gives pool filter a smooth operation.
- Washed Sand – We wash our silica sand to remove all impurities. Our sand exceeds the requirements of the American Water Works Association for pool filter sand and our sand is packaged in strong heat sealed 6. 5 heavy mil bag.
- Ecologically safe sand does not solidify and will help prevent clogging and channeling
- 100% natural sand is chemical free and backwashes easily and evenly
- Filters out insects, leaves, oils, dirt, dust, hair and algae from pool water
- Odorless, Premium #20 Grade swimming pool sand filter Media
- Does not stain and ensures easy maintenance at a lower cost
What to Consider Before Buyingzeobest sand filter media
When looking to buy zeobest sand filter mediathere are a few things you should keep in mind. Here are some important factors to think about before making your purchase:
Realize your requirements
The first step is to figure out what your needs or requirements are. When you not know about your own needs than its most possible to choose the wrong product may it can be a waste of good amount of investment.
Understand Your NeedsThe first step is to understand your demands or requirements. If you aren’t aware of your needs, there’s a big chance you’ll spend a lot of money on the wrong things at the wrong time. So, first and foremost, we recommend that you carefully consider your requirements for a product. Simply create a list of your requirements. This simple activity will assist you in simplifying your purchasing experience. Then you will be able to know your prioroties which is the most important thing.
Budget Vs PriceBefore you go for buying anything, one thing you must think about is budget. Any amount can be set on the price tag of your desired product. That depends on different expences like raw material purchasing, manufacturing, transportation, operational costs and their brand value playes a huge role there. When you demand for a higher quality product, you should be prepared enough to spent that level of bucks. That’s why budget matters so much. And this universal truth is effective for your best item as well. You may heard this popular sayings, “Cut your coat, according to your cloth”. Make a search on the internet and find those products first whom you really need. Analyze their prices and features thoroughly.Now you need to accumulate those information and make a proper comparison which will help you to choose the best one. The biggest question may come to your mind at this point which is your pocket is ready to spent such amount of money to buy this best or not. Without any hesitation, go for it if the answer is yes. But if not, then remember, you always have the second best option to choose yet.
Select the Correct BrandMost of the time, we are biased toward certain brands due to emotional attachments. This practice has a positive impact on some people and has a negative impact on others. However, there is no way to argue with the concept of relying on well-known brands. After having enough money in your pocket its going to half way easy to make decision of purchasing. But one thing remains, if you are not 100% sure that your brand of choice makes the best product that you are seeking for. As a result, you must exercise extreme caution when determining whether or not you are selecting the appropriate brand for your specific product. People are classified into two categories. One is completely reliant on a specific brand, while the other is unconcerned. What he requires is the right product for the amount he is paying. The category that you belong maybe unknown to us.Don’t worry here you will get few hints which will be beneficial for choosing the best product from the right brands.
- You must be well-versed on the brand.
- What others are saying about this brand.
- Try to calculate the avarage rating score of your choosing products of that brand.
- Contrast the features with those of competitors.
- Are those features sufficient for your needs?