Comparison chart for wood stove pool heater 
Top 10 wood stove pool heater Review with User Recomendation
- Wood Fired Hot Tub Heater - Wood Fired Pool Heater - Large 100,000 BTU
- 100% Stainless Steel
- Great for Pools and Large hot tubs
- Cast iron grates with temperature gauge and pressure release valve included
- 2 Year Warranty
- Pool heating capacity up to 17,200 gallon 210 kBtu/hr fresh pool based on 60°C (140°F) temperature difference between incoming heating and heated water
- Fully made of high grade anti-corrosion stainless steel 316L for swimming pool, spa, hot tub with chemical treatment.
- 1 year warranty to cover manufacturer defects.
- 1 1/2" FPT same side for pool water and 1 1/2" FPT for hot water
- Various applications: Pool/spa/hot tub heating, outdoor wood furnaces, hydronic heating, forced air heating, floor radiant heating, snow melting, solar water heating
- Can provide hot water for one sink at 0.5 GPM in warmer climates
- Requires 1 x 30 amp breaker and 10 AWG wire
- For one sink at 0.5 GPM in colder climates the POU 6 is recommended
- This product is recommended for use with a single sink only. Do not use with a shower or multiple fixtures.
- This unit operates at 220 volts and one should not use a plug while installing. This product is hard wired
- Product Type: drum
- Min temperature (º F): 50
- Max temperature (º C): 218
- Watts: 1200
- Diameter: 22.3 in to 23.2 in
- Must Work with At Least 0.75HP Circulating Pump.Material: Metal;Voltage: 220-240V/50-60Hz;Power: 3KW;Current: 14A;Phase Parameters: Single Phase;NOTE:One interface is 50mm, the other port is 32mm, please note the size of the pipe before use.
- Inlet size:1.97 inch ;Outlet size:1.3 inch;Wire: 3*4mm²;Pipe Diameter: 1inch;Size: 13.39* 4.8* 4.92inch
- Heating fit for thermostat liner material is 316 # stainless steel pipe and electric resistance,corrosion resistance (chlorine corrosion)，and durable
- The product is easy to operate, provides a mechanical fit for thermostat switch, you can set the temperature of temperature technology
- The product is small, suitable for: hot tub & swimming pool equipment and it is easy to install in the bathtub at the bottom of the circulating massage pipe
- SOLAR POOL HEATER – The Sunheater Solar Pool Heating System allows you to capture free heat from the sun’s rays to effectively raise your pool water temperature. It’s an efficient and cost-effective method to heat your aboveground pool.
- EXTENDS POOL SEASON – Your pool’s pump pushes the water through the panel’s many tubes where it’s warmed by the sun and then returned to the pool. This system can raise the water temperature up to 15°F and extend your pool season by weeks!
- EASY TO INSTALL – This solar pool heater uses your existing filtration system & comes with the necessary plumbing fixtures to connect to a rigid wall aboveground pool using flex hoses (hard plumb installations will require additional parts not included).
- TUBE-ON-WEB DESIGN – The tube-on-web design allows Sunheater to capture the most sun possible, maximizing square footage. It offers rigid flexibility, allowing panels to expand and contract with changing temps, giving it the strength needed to last.
- DIMENSIONS – This Sunheater Solar Pool Heater System includes two 2’ x 20’ panels (80 sq. ft) and is perfect for heating aboveground pools that measure up to 31’ round or 18’ x 36’ oval.
- 54,000 BTUs heats up to 900 Sq. Ft. Non Catalytic
- 2-Piece safety handle remains cool while the stove is burning while heavy duty cast iron construction provides classic style with modern technology
- Accepts logs up to 19" in length
- Integrated 6.25 inch cooking surface on top
- Not approved for use in mobile or modular homes
- OUTDOOR WOOD STOVE – We designed our camp stove for use outside. Perfect for use during camping trips or in your backyard. Whether heating or cooking, the wood burning stove does it all!
- DURABLE – The Guide Gear outdoor stove features a galvanized steel fire box with heat-resistant finish for wood burning. The front door is made from strong cast iron with air vent holes
- HEATING – The portable wood stove can be used to burn kindling wood. It’s a great camp heater to provide warmth in outdoor spaces
- COOKING – The top platform of the camping burner can be used to keep pots and saucepans hot, boil water or cook bacon and eggs
- PORTABLE – The portable camping stove has been designed for easy movement and features five interlocking stove pipes and detachable legs. The entire stove fits inside itself for easy transportation
- Heat powered - no batteries or electricity required.
- Efficiently circulates warm air throughout the room.
- Less consumption, more efficiency.
- Innovative and durable design.
- Silent operation
Which things to Consider Before Buying wood stove pool heater
When looking to buy wood stove pool heaterthere are a few things you should keep in mind. Here are some important factors to think about before making your purchase:
Realize your requirements
The first step is to figure out what your needs or requirements are. When you not know about your own needs than its most possible to choose the wrong product may it can be a waste of good amount of investment.
Understand Your NeedsThe first step is to understand your demands or requirements. If you aren’t aware of your needs, there’s a big chance you’ll spend a lot of money on the wrong things at the wrong time. So, first and foremost, we recommend that you carefully consider your requirements for a product. Simply create a list of your requirements. This simple activity will assist you in simplifying your purchasing experience. Then you will be able to know your prioroties which is the most important thing.
Budget Vs PriceBefore you go for buying anything, one thing you must think about is budget. Any amount can be set on the price tag of your desired product. That depends on different expences like raw material purchasing, manufacturing, transportation, operational costs and their brand value playes a huge role there. When you demand for a higher quality product, you should be prepared enough to spent that level of bucks. That’s why budget matters so much. And this universal truth is effective for your best item as well. You may heard this popular sayings, “Cut your coat, according to your cloth”. Make a search on the internet and find those products first whom you really need. Analyze their prices and features thoroughly.Now you need to accumulate those information and make a proper comparison which will help you to choose the best one. The biggest question may come to your mind at this point which is your pocket is ready to spent such amount of money to buy this best or not. Without any hesitation, go for it if the answer is yes. But if not, then remember, you always have the second best option to choose yet.
Select the Correct BrandMost of the time, we are biased toward certain brands due to emotional attachments. This practice has a positive impact on some people and has a negative impact on others. However, there is no way to argue with the concept of relying on well-known brands. After having enough money in your pocket its going to half way easy to make decision of purchasing. But one thing remains, if you are not 100% sure that your brand of choice makes the best product that you are seeking for. As a result, you must exercise extreme caution when determining whether or not you are selecting the appropriate brand for your specific product. People are classified into two categories. One is completely reliant on a specific brand, while the other is unconcerned. What he requires is the right product for the amount he is paying. The category that you belong maybe unknown to us.Don’t worry here you will get few hints which will be beneficial for choosing the best product from the right brands.
- You must be well-versed on the brand.
- What others are saying about this brand.
- Try to calculate the avarage rating score of your choosing products of that brand.
- Contrast the features with those of competitors.
- Are those features sufficient for your needs?