Comparison chart for unstabilized chlorine tabs 
Top 15 unstabilized chlorine tabs Review with Features
- Poolife NST Tablets (20.6 lb)
- Does not contain Cyanuric Acid
- Destroys bacteria and organic contaminants
- Protects against algae and bacteria for water that stays clean, clear and free of visible algae
- Kills all types of pool algae and kills bacteria
- Protected against sunlight to last longer
- Packaging may vary
- Controls all types of pool algae, bacteria, and other disease-causing organisms
- Long-lasting, slow dissolve tab for even and consistent sanitization
- Built-in protection against sunlight to shield against chlorine burn off
- No fillers, glues, or binders for more effective sanitization
- 99% trichlor active ingredient, 90% available chlorine -- the strongest available
- BioGuard SilkGuard Complete 3" Chlorine Tablets contain a special formula of chlorine, SunShield stabilizer, stain and scale control, water softening, and algae prevention compounds that produce a crystal clear and low maintenance pool system that you can enjoy without worry.
- 3" tab size allow for longer periods between the addition of sanitizing chemicals
- Prevents metal staining and corrosion and reduces scale formation
- Makes water feel soft and smooth
- For use in chlorinators, floaters, or plastic skimmers
- 99% Trichloro-S-Triazinetrione w/ 90% Available Stabilized Chlorine
- A chlorine tablets hardness, density and solubility greatly affects the chlorine release rate and is dependent upon the heat and pressure used during tablet formation
- RAW CHLORINE IS A COMMODITY - making great chlorine tablets is truly an art form! Our tablets are highly compressed to dissolve slower and last longer - WE HAVE BEEN CHLORINE PERFECTIONISTS FOR 54 YEARS!
- Our tablets are pre-stabilized against the sun's UV rays to prevent premature chlorine burn-off - making it last longer!
- We provide our tablets safely to you in an easy open bucket and individually wrapped to reduce chlorine smell from off-gassing.
- 【PRODUCT SPECIFICATION】 Chlorine Tablets100g+Floating Chlorine Dispense
- 【Easy to Use】Put it in the pool as often as needed to keep the water clear.
- 【Wide Use】Perfect for swimming pools, bathtubs, hot spring pools, sauna pools and water parks, etc.
- Controls algae
- Kills bacteria
- Prevents corrosion and scale
- Removes organic contaminants for clear water
- Makes water silky smooth
- 90% available chlorine
- 3" Chlorine Tablets are slow-dissolving and stabilized
- 8 oz. individually wrapped tablets in easy-open bags
- 99% Trichloro-S-Triazinetrione (Trichlor)
- Perfect size for floaters or any automatic chlorine feeder
- BENEFITS: Sanitizes and protects your pool water so you can enjoy swimming in clean and clear water all season long
- USE: Place a tab in pool skimmer, floater, or feeder for simple, DIY pool care; 1 tablet treats 10,000 gallons of water for up to a week
- COMPATIBILITY: Vinyl-lined pools and saltwater systems
- FEATURES: Kills bacteria and algae; Chlorinates for up to 1 week; Clarifies water; Sun protected for longer chlorine life
- INCLUDES: One 5-lb container of Super Chlorinating Tablets for swimming pools
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Bulfin, Gerry (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 211 Pages - 04/14/2015 (Publication Date) - Clean Water Store (Publisher)
- ADAPTABLE TO YOUR POOL OR HOT TUB - Use 2 tablets per 10,000 gallons of pool water as needed by adding the pool chlorine tablets to your existing inline/offline chlorinator and using the flow of your pump to dissolve and distribute the pool chemicals or to a floating chlorine dispenser.
- EASY TO USE - Each individually wrapped chlorinating tablet weighs 7 ounces
- LONG LASTING - These Rx Clear chlorine tabs are slow dissolving, 90% available chlorine, 99% Trichlor. Note: Some of the tablets may be cracked or broken within their packaging due to shipping. This breakage is normal and does not reduce the effectiveness of these tabs
- LOW PRICE, HIGH QUALITY - Compared to other brands, the Rx Clear brand provides more available chlorine in each tab at a much lower cost
- TRUSTED POOL SUPPLIES - Rx Clear has high quality pool chemicals and pool accessories for a great value. Trust Rx Clear to balance your pool and spa chemistry and keep your water safe and clear
- Everything you need in 1 individually wrapped tablet
- Prevents algae and kills bacteria
- Use in skimmer, feeder or floater
- Controls pool algae
- Raises low pH in swimming pool water
- Reduces eye irritation for swimmers
- Guards against corrosion
- For best results, use with the Clorox Pool App
- Sanitizer, Clarifier, Stain Inhibitor, Algae Control, and Descale all in one 3" 8 oz. tab
- Each 3" 8 oz. tab is individually wrapped, stabilized, and slow dissolving
- Reduces the need for additional chemicals
- Weekly maintenance dosage is 1 to 3 tablets per 10000 gal.
- 10 Pounds (20 tabs)
- Makes Chlorine last longer
Are Any Consideration Before Buyingunstabilized chlorine tabs
When looking to buy unstabilized chlorine tabsthere are a few things you should keep in mind. Here are some important factors to think about before making your purchase:
Realize your requirements
The first step is to figure out what your needs or requirements are. When you not know about your own needs than its most possible to choose the wrong product may it can be a waste of good amount of investment.
Understand Your NeedsThe first step is to understand your demands or requirements. If you aren’t aware of your needs, there’s a big chance you’ll spend a lot of money on the wrong things at the wrong time. So, first and foremost, we recommend that you carefully consider your requirements for a product. Simply create a list of your requirements. This simple activity will assist you in simplifying your purchasing experience. Then you will be able to know your prioroties which is the most important thing.
Budget Vs PriceBefore you go for buying anything, one thing you must think about is budget. Any amount can be set on the price tag of your desired product. That depends on different expences like raw material purchasing, manufacturing, transportation, operational costs and their brand value playes a huge role there. When you demand for a higher quality product, you should be prepared enough to spent that level of bucks. That’s why budget matters so much. And this universal truth is effective for your best item as well. You may heard this popular sayings, “Cut your coat, according to your cloth”. Make a search on the internet and find those products first whom you really need. Analyze their prices and features thoroughly.Now you need to accumulate those information and make a proper comparison which will help you to choose the best one. The biggest question may come to your mind at this point which is your pocket is ready to spent such amount of money to buy this best or not. Without any hesitation, go for it if the answer is yes. But if not, then remember, you always have the second best option to choose yet.
Select the Correct BrandMost of the time, we are biased toward certain brands due to emotional attachments. This practice has a positive impact on some people and has a negative impact on others. However, there is no way to argue with the concept of relying on well-known brands. After having enough money in your pocket its going to half way easy to make decision of purchasing. But one thing remains, if you are not 100% sure that your brand of choice makes the best product that you are seeking for. As a result, you must exercise extreme caution when determining whether or not you are selecting the appropriate brand for your specific product. People are classified into two categories. One is completely reliant on a specific brand, while the other is unconcerned. What he requires is the right product for the amount he is paying. The category that you belong maybe unknown to us.Don’t worry here you will get few hints which will be beneficial for choosing the best product from the right brands.
- You must be well-versed on the brand.
- What others are saying about this brand.
- Try to calculate the avarage rating score of your choosing products of that brand.
- Contrast the features with those of competitors.
- Are those features sufficient for your needs?