Comparison chart for solar panel relief valve 
Top 10 solar panel relief valve Based on User Rating
- Original Manufacturers Part
- Fits Heliocol and Sunstar Panels
- Allows water to drain from panels to prevent freezing
- For use with solar pool panels containing a 2" I.D. header (2" manifold I.D. / 2.375" manifold O.D.).
- Fits rubber coupling hoses with a 2.375" (2-3/8") I.D. [See ASIN: B07S39RH46]
- Internal components feature a Viton o-ring for a durable and lasting seal, a glass-reinforced ball, and 5# stainless steel spring.
- A vacuum relief valve is typically installed at the highest point of a solar pool heating system. This valve allows air to into the system whenever the pump shuts off to eliminate the vacuum created by water draining back to the pool.
- Gravity drainage is a necessary component of any solar pool heating system to keep air from stagnating in the panels & piping, as well as minimize freeze damage from water expanding in the solar collectors.
- Pressure relief valves are for protection against excessive pressure
- 3/4 in. male NPT x 1/2 in. female FPT
- Lead free brass with stainless steel control springs
- 3/4" Line Connection, 75 PSI
- Not for use with water heaters -Cold water systems only
- VACUUM PRESSURE RELIEF VALVE: Vacuum relief valve permits air to enter and prevent vacuum conditions that could siphon the water, resulting in the collapse of a tank, water heater, or equipment burnout
- CONNECTIVITY: Vacuum release valve is equipped with a 1/2 inch male iron pipe (MIP) connection
- VERSATILE: Vacuum vent valve fits most standard water heater tanks
- LEAD FREE: Vacuum release valve is composed of durable lead free DZR brass for long-lasting reliability, and features a black protective cap
- CERTIFIED: Vacuum vent valve is CSA certified, and tested and rated to ANSI z21. 22
- Endless On-Demand Hot Water; Consistent hot water when you need it that never runs out; Continuously monitored water temperature and controlled flow rates ensure efficiency and consistent performance within 1 degree of selected temperature
- Save Space; EcoSmart tankless electric water heaters are 90% smaller than traditional tank heaters; may be installed on wall or at point of use; Dimensions 11.5 x 8 x 3.75 inches
- Save Energy; EcoSmart tankless electric water heaters are 99% thermal energy efficient; Only heats water when called unlike a tank heater that maintains water temperature even when not being used.
- EcoSmart ECO 11 Sizing; 13-kilowatt tankless electric water heater ideal for providing hot water for a bathroom, small sink, office breakroom and other point-of-use or low-flow applications; provides between 1.3 and 3.1 gallons-per-minute depending on the inlet water temperature; refer to the sizing guide to select the proper solution
- 【Portable & Foldable】 The EcoFlow 160W solar panel is portable, foldable, and compact, weighing just 15.4lbs / 7kg. From camping to outdoor activities, unfold the solar panel and start capturing solar power in seconds.
- 【Intelligent Solar Power】 The EcoFLow 160W Solar Panel is designed to produce maximum power at any time of the day when paired with an EcoFlow power station. The solar panel has a high conversion efficiency of 21-22%, and the EcoFlow MPPT power station algorithm delivers improved performance in cold and cloudy environments within the operation range.
- 【Waterproof & Durable】 The EcoFlow 160W Solar Panel is fully waterproof due to a seamless, one-piece design, making it ideal for outdoor activities like camping and hiking. An ETFE film provides extra protection against ultraviolet light, prolonging the lifespan of the product.
- 【Kickstand Case】 Provides protection for the solar panel during transportation. The carrying case also doubles up as a kickstand, which enables you to position the solar power in any direction or orientation, allowing multiple solar panels to be connected together without any obstructions.
- 【Inside the Box】 EcoFlow 160W Solar Panel ×1, Kickstand Case ×1, User Manual ×1, Warranty Card ×1.
- Size: Small.For best results, use only Rheem replacement parts for repairing your Rheem Water Heater
- Maximum Temperature Setting (Deg. F): 210, Maximum Pressure Setting (psi): 150, CSA Capacity (BTU/HR): 105,000, Inlet Thread Size - NPT (in.): 3/4
- Outlet Thread Size - NPT (in.): 3/4, Overall Length (in.): 7-1/4, Body Length (in.): 3-1/4, Sensor Length (in.): 4
- Kits which contain this part: 45W613
- Relief pressure preset of 50 psi for releasing excess pressure
- 3/4" male NPT threaded inlet for connecting to a female NPT threaded connection
- ASTM B584 bronze body and nozzle and stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance
- 250 degrees F maximum temperature for use in high-temperature applications
- ASME safety rated for Section IV water heating systems
- High Quality: Brass construction, good high temperature resistant, anti-corrosion, sturdy and durable for long term service,100% brand new.
- Size: 3/4-Inch male NPT thread
- Function: Designed to protect water heater from excessive water temperatures and pressure
- Pressure rating : 150Psi
- 100% Satisfied Service: Enjoy a smooth & frustration-free experience with our 100% Satisfied Service in one Month!
- The VR10XL Vacuum Relief Valve protects commercial and residential water supply systems and pressure vessels against internal vacuum conditions that could drain a system by siphon age, and possibly damage heating element or collapse storage tanks.
- Package Dimensions: 8.5 H x 3.4 L x 4.1 W (centimeters)
- Package Weight: 0.149 kilograms
- Country of Origin : Canada
What to Consider Before Buyingsolar panel relief valve
When looking to buy solar panel relief valvethere are a few things you should keep in mind. Here are some important factors to think about before making your purchase:
Realize your requirements
The first step is to figure out what your needs or requirements are. When you not know about your own needs than its most possible to choose the wrong product may it can be a waste of good amount of investment.
Understand Your NeedsThe first step is to understand your demands or requirements. If you aren’t aware of your needs, there’s a big chance you’ll spend a lot of money on the wrong things at the wrong time. So, first and foremost, we recommend that you carefully consider your requirements for a product. Simply create a list of your requirements. This simple activity will assist you in simplifying your purchasing experience. Then you will be able to know your prioroties which is the most important thing.
Budget Vs PriceBefore you go for buying anything, one thing you must think about is budget. Any amount can be set on the price tag of your desired product. That depends on different expences like raw material purchasing, manufacturing, transportation, operational costs and their brand value playes a huge role there. When you demand for a higher quality product, you should be prepared enough to spent that level of bucks. That’s why budget matters so much. And this universal truth is effective for your best item as well. You may heard this popular sayings, “Cut your coat, according to your cloth”. Make a search on the internet and find those products first whom you really need. Analyze their prices and features thoroughly.Now you need to accumulate those information and make a proper comparison which will help you to choose the best one. The biggest question may come to your mind at this point which is your pocket is ready to spent such amount of money to buy this best or not. Without any hesitation, go for it if the answer is yes. But if not, then remember, you always have the second best option to choose yet.
Select the Correct BrandMost of the time, we are biased toward certain brands due to emotional attachments. This practice has a positive impact on some people and has a negative impact on others. However, there is no way to argue with the concept of relying on well-known brands. After having enough money in your pocket its going to half way easy to make decision of purchasing. But one thing remains, if you are not 100% sure that your brand of choice makes the best product that you are seeking for. As a result, you must exercise extreme caution when determining whether or not you are selecting the appropriate brand for your specific product. People are classified into two categories. One is completely reliant on a specific brand, while the other is unconcerned. What he requires is the right product for the amount he is paying. The category that you belong maybe unknown to us.Don’t worry here you will get few hints which will be beneficial for choosing the best product from the right brands.
- You must be well-versed on the brand.
- What others are saying about this brand.
- Try to calculate the avarage rating score of your choosing products of that brand.
- Contrast the features with those of competitors.
- Are those features sufficient for your needs?