Comparison chart for polyquat 60 algaecide 
|1||Haviland USA Proteam 1 QT Polyquat 60 Algaecide||$39.99||Buy Now Amazon|
|2||Kem-Tek KTK-50-0006 Pool and Spa 60-Percent Concentrated Algaecide, 1 Quart||$29.76||Buy Now Amazon|
|3||BioGuard Algae All 60 - Quart||$40.99||Buy Now Amazon|
|4||Regal Algaecide 60 for Swimming Pools & Spas||$38.49||Buy Now Amazon|
|5||Doheny's Algaecide 60 (4 Qts. + 32 Fl. Oz. Free)||$134.96||Buy Now Amazon|
Top 20 polyquat 60 algaecide Review with Buying Guides
- Safe with all pool and filter types
- Helps clarify pool water
- Long lasting algaecide
- Non- foaming algaecide
- For treatment and prevention
- BioGuard Algae All 60 - 1 Quart
- Works in chlorinated or brominated swimming pools to inhibit stubborn algae growth
- Excellent for use with swimming pools with attached spas or fountains
- BioGuard Algae All 60 will not effect your swimming pools delicate pH
- 1 Quart Non-foaming Algicide
- Concentrated algaecide for all types of algae
- Should be part of a regular pool maintenance program to prevent algae
- Weekly addition of this product will reduce overall maintenance costs and give pools desired water quality
- The product of choice to help keep pools algae free
- Compatible with pools using Salt Chlorine Generators
- Our Most Popular Algaecide!
- Metal-Free, Non-Staining
- Arrives In 40-Fluid Ounce Bottle(s)
- Does Not Foam Or Cloud Your Pool Water
- Convenient Dosage View Stripe
- HEAT ACTIVATED - The Rx Clear Swimming Pool Algaecide works best in warm waters. The product will not stain surfaces and leaves zero residue.
- COAT THE WALL - Algaecide coats the walls of the swimming pool, keeping algae in suspension. Surfactant splits open algae cells, helping to destroy them. The Rx Clear algaecide coats the pool wall to control the problem, keeping your swimming pool crystal clear.
- SAFE TO SWIM - This fast acting treatment lets you swim directly after placing in your swimming pool. Algaecide can even act as a cleaner or remover for black, green and mustard algae, all while being super safe for swimmers. Trust Rx Clear for reliable pool supplies, chemicals, and swimming pool accessories.
- BIWEEKLY MAINTENANCE - Each bottle of Algaecide is 32 ounces of fluid. Swimming pools require only 4 oz. of Rx Clear Swimming Pool Algaecide every two weeks per every 10,000 gallons of water to guard against algae.
- NO FOAM - Whether you have an in-ground or above ground pool this product will work to keep algae at bay without making your swimming pool filled with foam. To avoid foaming, do not exceed beyond the recommended dosages and apply gently in one spot away from return.
- 4-In-1 formula kills and controls green, Black, and yellow algae growth, is non-foaming, and 60% strength
- Contains: BioGuard Algae All 60 (1 Quart bottle) with Floating Scum Absorber and Pool Care Log Book
- BioGuard Algae All 60 is a non-foaming, non-staining algae preventative designed for use in pools with jetted returns or attached spas and in fountains or other water features.
- Works in chlorinated or brominated swimming pools to inhibit stubborn algae growth.
- Prevents all types of algae including black, green, and mustard algae growth.
- Floating scum and oil absorber soaks up lotions, makeup, and all yucky things that make your pool water dirty. Scum absorber shape may vary. ScumBoat or ScumBug may be included.
- Control algae growth in swimming pools.
- pH Neutral
- 4-9 fl oz per 10,000 gallons of water per week
- Excellent for use with pools with attached spas or fountains
- works in chlorinated or brominated pools
- Prevents all types of algae
- Can be used with the 3-Step or Once-A-Week 3-Step BioGuard Care System if your pool has an attached spa or fountain
- 3 Pack
- Non-metallic, non-foaming, low-odor polymer-based algaecide
- Kills and controls all types of algae, including pink algae
- Not affected by pH and can be used in conjunction with super chlorination
- For visible algae add 11-17 oz. per 10,000 gallons. Initial Dosage: 6-11 oz. per 10,000 gallons. Maintenance Dosage: 2-4 oz. per 10,000 gallons.
- Recommended for use with well water
- Quart black liquid algaecide poly 60 for swimming pools
- Non-metallic & non-foaming algaecide
- If pool is green use 11-17 oz per 10,000 gallons (29,090 - 18,823 gallons per bottle) & should be used with chlorine shock combined
- Maintenance 2-4 oz per 10,000 gallons (160,000 - 80,000 gallons per bottle) every 5-7 days
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Non-staining formula prevents a wide variety of algae
- BioGuard Back Up Algaecide is BioGuard's most effective algae preventative.
- This product will not affect pH levels and is non-staining.
- Back Up Algaecide is stable in sunlight and will not evaporate.
- Prevents and treats pool algae
- Built in clarifier
- Non-foaming formula
- Suitable for all pool types
- Packaging may vary*
- Non-Metallic Algaecide
- For All Pool Types (Vinyl, Fiberglass, Concrete, Gunite, etc.)
- Prevents and Kills Algae
- Weekly maintenance dose: 4 oz per 10,000 gallons
- Cleans Pool Covers
- BENEFITS: Kills current algae blooms and prevent future algae growth
- USE: Does not require pH adjustment to be effective and is ideal for winterizing pools
- COMPATIBILITY: Works with bromine, chlorine, salt water, ozone, bigaunide and minerals
- FEATURES: No waiting to swim; Non-foaming; Clarifies water
- INCLUDES: One 32-fl oz container of Pooltrine 60 from Applied Biochemists
- Dosage: 2 lbs. per 15,000 gallons
- 4 lb. supply
- All-in-one algae Killer
- Quick and effectively kills Green, mustard and Black pool algae
- Treats up to 25, 000 gallons
- Non-staining, non-foaming formula
What to Think Before Buyingpolyquat 60 algaecide
When looking to buy polyquat 60 algaecidethere are a few things you should keep in mind. Here are some important factors to think about before making your purchase:
Realize your requirements
The first step is to figure out what your needs or requirements are. When you not know about your own needs than its most possible to choose the wrong product may it can be a waste of good amount of investment.
Understand Your NeedsThe first step is to understand your demands or requirements. If you aren’t aware of your needs, there’s a big chance you’ll spend a lot of money on the wrong things at the wrong time. So, first and foremost, we recommend that you carefully consider your requirements for a product. Simply create a list of your requirements. This simple activity will assist you in simplifying your purchasing experience. Then you will be able to know your prioroties which is the most important thing.
Budget Vs PriceBefore you go for buying anything, one thing you must think about is budget. Any amount can be set on the price tag of your desired product. That depends on different expences like raw material purchasing, manufacturing, transportation, operational costs and their brand value playes a huge role there. When you demand for a higher quality product, you should be prepared enough to spent that level of bucks. That’s why budget matters so much. And this universal truth is effective for your best item as well. You may heard this popular sayings, “Cut your coat, according to your cloth”. Make a search on the internet and find those products first whom you really need. Analyze their prices and features thoroughly.Now you need to accumulate those information and make a proper comparison which will help you to choose the best one. The biggest question may come to your mind at this point which is your pocket is ready to spent such amount of money to buy this best or not. Without any hesitation, go for it if the answer is yes. But if not, then remember, you always have the second best option to choose yet.
Select the Correct BrandMost of the time, we are biased toward certain brands due to emotional attachments. This practice has a positive impact on some people and has a negative impact on others. However, there is no way to argue with the concept of relying on well-known brands. After having enough money in your pocket its going to half way easy to make decision of purchasing. But one thing remains, if you are not 100% sure that your brand of choice makes the best product that you are seeking for. As a result, you must exercise extreme caution when determining whether or not you are selecting the appropriate brand for your specific product. People are classified into two categories. One is completely reliant on a specific brand, while the other is unconcerned. What he requires is the right product for the amount he is paying. The category that you belong maybe unknown to us.Don’t worry here you will get few hints which will be beneficial for choosing the best product from the right brands.
- You must be well-versed on the brand.
- What others are saying about this brand.
- Try to calculate the avarage rating score of your choosing products of that brand.
- Contrast the features with those of competitors.
- Are those features sufficient for your needs?