Comparison chart for pentair pool lights color changing codes 
Top 20 pentair pool lights color changing codes Review with Buying Guides
- Stainless steel face ring with uni-tension clamp
- Superior light diffusion
- Gold diffused low water cutoff
- Prismatic tempered lens; 500-Watt, 120-Volt
- 50-feet cord length; measures 12-inch length by 11-inch height by 12-inch width
- Attention: This is a 12V LED pool bulb, not 120V. Please check what voltage in your house, and avoid return.Installing a 12 Volt bulb into a 120 Volt socket may permanently damage your pool's lighting system.
- Heat-resistant---Life bulb led color pool light bulb Upgrade version with aluminum casing,better cooling and 100% IP65 waterproof,this SEURON LED pool bulb is supposed to work more than 5 years with correct installation.
- Common Fit Size---6" diameter and 5.5" high,fit most pool housing except small SPA fixture.No separate controller need just flip power switch ON/OFF to change color modes.
- Great color shows--Upgrade to 11 static color and 2 vivid color show modes.Begining with blue, green, red, then other color modes. Including smooth color transition, single color fade, medium color changing, and fast color changing.You can flip the wall switch to get a wonderful color shows!
- Cost Saving---Electric Bill consumes up to 50% less energy.Able to replace 300-500W pool bulb by using our SEURON 40W led pool light bulb.
- Pilot screw replacement
- Fits Pentair IntelliBrite 5g white color LED pool and spa lights
- Also fits Pentair SAm Spectrum Amerlite, SAL Spectrum AquaLight, AmerQuartz, SpaBrite, HiLite, SunBrite II/SunGlow II pool and spa lights
- Includes captive gum washer
- Waterproof outdoor LED color light controller
- Quick access to all colors and shows
- Convenient hold and recall function
- Illuminated power button. Fits in 22.5-cubic-inch single gang box or larger
- Measures 6-1/8-inch length by 5-5/8-inch height by 5-3/8-inch width
- ✅ Super Energy Saving: Replaces up to 200~1000Watt halogen bulb or incandescent lamp.
- ✅ High Brightness: The high brightness OSRAM LED chip is durable and ideal for swimming pools that require high lumen lighting.
- ✅ Easy Replacement: Bulb Dimensions: 4.72*5.31Inch, Medium base (E26), Unscrew the old lamp to replace the LED bulb, Compatible with Pentair Amerlite 789 790 791 series, Hayward Astrolite SP058 series etc, the lamp supports AC85-277V input.
- ✅ Excellence Quality: We design and manufacture LED Pool light products using top-of-the-line components: OSRAM LED chips, High thermal conductivity aluminum , Isolated authenticaiton driver & Quiet SUNON fan for efficient heat dissipation. Scientific design brings extremely long life to light bulbs.
- ✅ About Circuit Breaker & 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: The bulb is produced, tested and aged in a safe circuit breaker environment, 100% suitable for circuit breaker circuits. No hassle money back or replacement guarantee. We remove all risk. You have absolutely no need to worry about getting a dud product as we promise to return your money if you are not happy with your purchase.
- INCLUDES: 12 Round Floating Balls of Light, Hard Shell, Each 3" Diameter Similar to a Baseball.
- EASY TO USE: Remove Button Cover and Press Button Repeatedly to Choose from 7 Steady Colors plus Slow Color Change. With a Coin, TIGHTEN Each Battery House Before Use!
- VERSATILE: Great for Decorating Pool Parties, Floating in Ponds and Fountains, Lighting Up Gardens and Walkways, Making DIY Centerpieces, Ambiance at Weddings, Proms & More!
- PREMIUM QUALITY & SAFE: CPSIA Compliant + Waterproof, First Please Check Every Battery Case is in Tight.
- REUSE FOR ALL OCCASIONS: Batteries are Replaceable so LED Balls Can Be Used Again & Again. DRY OFF After Use and Look Inside Battery House to Ensure No Moisture - You Can Avoid Rust.
- ADD FLAIR TO YOUR POOL: Color-changing 12-volt LED light provides exceptional light intensity and added flair to your pool
- COUNTLESS COLOR-CHANGING OPTIONS: Includes 5 predetermined fixed colors (blue, green, magenta, white and red) or 7 popular preprogrammed color shows; Cord length: 100 feet
- ADJUSTABLE BEAM PATTERN: Lens geometry improves color effects and can be rotated to 180 degrees for wide beam (standard) or narrow beam pattern
- UNIFORM ILLUMINATION: Light beam distribution creates more uniform illumination while the custom reflector eliminates hot spots
- ADDED FEATURES: Consumes up to 50-percent less energy than competitors’ lights; Designed to work with IntelliTouch and EasyTouch Control Systems for easy automation
- A superior reflector design assures more light directed toward the pool bottom to further increase intensity and color effects;while minimizing glare
- Superior lens geometry distributes light in an optimum way to avoid “hot spots” on the pool bottom;light intensity and color are distributed more uniformly throughout your pool
- Lens can be rotated to 180-degree to provide wide beam pattern or narrow beam pattern. Wattage: 26 watts
- IntelliBrite technology makes use of the brightest LEDs available in underwater pool and spa lights - Up to 50-precent less energy comsumption than competitor lights
- A superior reflector design assures more light is directed toward the pool bottom to further increase intensity and color effects while minimizing glare. The item is 12 Volts.
- Lens can be rotated to 180 degrees to provide wide beam pattern or narrow beam pattern
- IntelliBrite technology makes use of the brightest and most energy efficient LED's available in underwater pool lights
- 5 predetermined fixed colors create the mood for the evening blue, green, magenta, white, and red
- Measures 11-inch length by 9-inch height by 11-inch width
- APPLICATIONS: Designed for safe operation of 12 volt lighting loads to underwater pool/spa lighting, landscape/garden lights, fountains and decorative lighting
- SAFE AND RELIABLE: Built-in circuit protection will disconnect power in case of overload; Grounded shield and auto reset overload protector
- EASY INSTALLATION: Multiple 1/2-inch and 3/4-inch knockouts; Convenient high and low voltage wiring compartments; Built-in mounting brackets
- HIGH-QUALITY: Heavy-duty steel construction
- COMPATIBILITY: Compatible with incandescent, compact fluorescent and LED light bulbs/sources
- World standard of reliability
- Stainless steel face ring with uni-tension clamp
- Superior light diffusion
- Prismatic tempered lens
- Low water cutoff
- Stainless Steel Face Ring With Uni-Tension Clamp
- 8-3/8 In. Prismatic Tempered Glass Lens For Optimum Light Diffusion.
- UL Listed When Installed In Pentair Niches. 4-foot overlap for easy installation
- Heat-Sensing Cutoff For Low Water Protection. Note- All 120-V pool and spa lights must be connected to a branch circuit protected by a ground fault circuit interrupter (GFCI)
- Allows Bulb Changes Without Lowering Water Level
- 120V and 18W
- 100' cord
- Compatible with IntelliTouch and EasyTouch control systems
What to Think Before Buyingpentair pool lights color changing codes
When looking to buy pentair pool lights color changing codesthere are a few things you should keep in mind. Here are some important factors to think about before making your purchase:
Realize your requirements
The first step is to figure out what your needs or requirements are. When you not know about your own needs than its most possible to choose the wrong product may it can be a waste of good amount of investment.
Understand Your NeedsThe first step is to understand your demands or requirements. If you aren’t aware of your needs, there’s a big chance you’ll spend a lot of money on the wrong things at the wrong time. So, first and foremost, we recommend that you carefully consider your requirements for a product. Simply create a list of your requirements. This simple activity will assist you in simplifying your purchasing experience. Then you will be able to know your prioroties which is the most important thing.
Budget Vs PriceBefore you go for buying anything, one thing you must think about is budget. Any amount can be set on the price tag of your desired product. That depends on different expences like raw material purchasing, manufacturing, transportation, operational costs and their brand value playes a huge role there. When you demand for a higher quality product, you should be prepared enough to spent that level of bucks. That’s why budget matters so much. And this universal truth is effective for your best item as well. You may heard this popular sayings, “Cut your coat, according to your cloth”. Make a search on the internet and find those products first whom you really need. Analyze their prices and features thoroughly.Now you need to accumulate those information and make a proper comparison which will help you to choose the best one. The biggest question may come to your mind at this point which is your pocket is ready to spent such amount of money to buy this best or not. Without any hesitation, go for it if the answer is yes. But if not, then remember, you always have the second best option to choose yet.
Select the Correct BrandMost of the time, we are biased toward certain brands due to emotional attachments. This practice has a positive impact on some people and has a negative impact on others. However, there is no way to argue with the concept of relying on well-known brands. After having enough money in your pocket its going to half way easy to make decision of purchasing. But one thing remains, if you are not 100% sure that your brand of choice makes the best product that you are seeking for. As a result, you must exercise extreme caution when determining whether or not you are selecting the appropriate brand for your specific product. People are classified into two categories. One is completely reliant on a specific brand, while the other is unconcerned. What he requires is the right product for the amount he is paying. The category that you belong maybe unknown to us.Don’t worry here you will get few hints which will be beneficial for choosing the best product from the right brands.
- You must be well-versed on the brand.
- What others are saying about this brand.
- Try to calculate the avarage rating score of your choosing products of that brand.
- Contrast the features with those of competitors.
- Are those features sufficient for your needs?