Comparison chart for pentair mastertemp 250 flame sensor 
Top 15 pentair mastertemp 250 flame sensor with User Recomendation
- Stack flue sensor replacement
- Fits Pentair MasterTemp pool and spa heater electrical systems
- Also fits Pentair Sta-Rite Max-E-Therm pool and spa heater electrical systems model SR200, SR333, SR400
- Measures 6-inch length by 6-inch height by 6-inch width
- Genuine Pentair replacement part
- Fits Pentair Sta-Rite Max-E-Therm pool and spa heaters electrical systems
- Also fits Pentair MasterTemp pool and spa heaters electrical systems
- 140F Automatic Gas Shutoff Switch Replacement
- Fits Pentair Mastertemp Pool And Spa Heater Electrical Systems
- Also Fits Pentair Sta-Rite Max-E-Therm Pool And Spa Heater Electrical Systems Model Sr200, Sr333, Sr400
- Country Of Origin: China
- Heats up fast so no long waits before enjoying your pool or spa
- Best-in-class energy efficiency
- Manual gas shut-off when service is required
- MasterTemp is certified for low NOx emission and outperforms industry standards
- ☆【UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY】: 42002-0024S Stack Flue Sensor Replacement fits Pentair MasterTemp pool and spa heater electrical systems, also fits Pentair Sta-Rite Max-E-Therm pool and spa heater electrical systems model SR200, SR333, SR400.
- ☆【DIRECT REPLACEMENT】: Replaces OEM Part No. 42002-0024S sensor parts. Please double check part # before you buy.
- ☆【FUNCTION】: The Stack Flue Sensor prevents the flue gas output from exceeding 500 degrees F, operating temperature from -20°C to 105°C, and fix typical error codes E-02, E-05 and E-06.
- ☆【PRIME QUALITY】: Made of durable Stainless Steel material with smooth thread, easy to replace and install few minutes.
- ☆【100% WARRANTY】: 42002-0024S Stack Flue Sensor Replacement comes with 30 day limited warranty from Funmit, you can feel a 100% confident buy and enjoy 24 hours pro tech online service.
- Kit Includes: Stack Flue Sensor, Thermistor, Pressure Switch, Hi Limit Switch 135°F & Gas Shutoff Switch 140°F.
- Replacements for Part Numbers: 42002-0024S, 42001-0053S, 42001-0060S (3902), 42002-0025S, 42001-0063S.
- All parts compatible with Pentair Master Temp & Max E Therm Pool Heaters
- Manufactured by Optimum Pool Technologies
- Made To Work With Select Pentair Heater Models: The Igniter with Gasket Kit is compatible with Pentair MasterTemp Heaters and Sta-Rite Max-E-Therm Heaters
- Identifying the Problem: Open up your Pentair Mastertemp or Starite Maxetherm Heater and locate the Igniter. The igniter can be found via the heater's back access pane. There are two things that could be wrong with the igniter, first being shattered and second being burned.
- Install with Ease: After making sure the Pentair Igniter is damaged, proceed to changing them out. The igniter is held in by two screws. Take off the housing and replace the part. If you see rust, clean it up before replacing the part.
- Exceptional Quality: These aftermarket replacement parts for the Pentair Heaters are made by Swimables and are of the same or better quality compared to the originals parts. They are made to last in any weather condition.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: Buy with confidence, as our premium quality Pentair Heater Igniter Replacement is built to last, and if you're not satisfied with it at any time within 30 days of purchase, we'll provide a refund or replacement.
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY: 42001-0053S Heater Thermistor & 42001-0063S High Limit Switch & 42002-0024S Stack Flue Sensor Replacement compatible with Pentair Sta-Rite, MasterTemp, Max-E-Therm pool and spa heaters electrical systems
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Our products are made of stainless steel, rust free material, easy to install and durable to use. The Stack Flue Sensor prevents the flue gas output from exceeding 500 degrees F, 42001-0053S can operate temperature from -20°C to 80°C. Also 42001-0063S sensor detects when water temperature exceeds safe level and automatically opens heat exchanger outlet
- EASY INSTALLATION & SAVE MONEY: Find a video from Youtube, just take a few minute to replace following the video. Make sure the power is shut off before replacement, and wear work gloves to protect your hands.Save yourself from the high prices of the pool store or an expensive repair call
- PACKAGE INCLUEDS: 1pc*42001-0063S 1pc*42001-0053S 1pc*42002-0024S
- AFTER-SALE SERVICE: Funmit commit to provide customer with quality product and excellent service as well as reasonable price, you can feel confident to select our product without any doubt. If you have any question during shopping, welcome to contact us. We are obliged to provide a refund or replacement if the purchaser is not satisfied with our product
- APPLICABLE MACHINE: This membrane pad fits for MasterTemp pool and spa heater electrical system switch membrane pad replacement.
- FIX PROBLEMS: Switch membrane pad replacement fixes the heating performance of your system. If your pool heater is turning on by itself at random, maybe it is time to get a membrane pad replacement!
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Buttons on the pad are easy to use with their functions clearly marked. Accurate hole alignment without covering the digital display and LED lights. This membrane pad is of great durability and excellent in contact. Replacement can make your heater electrical system like new.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Install this membrane pad in minutes for attachment on end of pad makes installation easy.
- PRODUCT GUARANTEE: You can enjoy our first-class service with full money back guarantee without reason, 2-year warranty and 24-hour support for customer service.
- USA Manufacturer - Creating Jobs in the US
- 12-Month Warranty
- Fits Pentair MasterTemp pool and spa heater electrical systems
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to 105°C Accuracy: +/- 3% Environmental Rating: IP65
- Overall Length: 5 inches
- ★PART NUMBER: 42001-0053S Thermistor and 42001-0063S Electrical System High Limit Switch and 42002-0024S Stack Flue Sensor.
- ★42001-0053S Thermistor Replacement for Pentair Sta-Rite Max-E-Therm & MasterTemp pool and spa heaters electrical system.
- ★42001-0063S High Limit Switch: Fits Pentair Sta-Rite Max-E-Therm Pool And Spa Heaters Electrical System.
- ★42002-0024S Stack Flue Sensor: Replacement for Pentair MasterTemp pool and spa heater electrical systems.
- Note: Before installing the product, please disconnect the power supply and wear work gloves to protect your hands.
- ☆【UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY】: The 42001-0063s Replacement High Limit Switch and 42002-0024S Stack Flue Sensor Replacement fits Pentair MasterTemp pool and spa heater electrical systems, also fits Pentair Sta-Rite Max-E-Therm pool and spa heater electrical systems
- ☆【DIRECT REPLACEMENT】: Replaces Part No. 42001-0063S, 42001-0064S and replaces OEM Part No. 42002-0024S sensor parts. Please double check part # before you buy
- ☆【PRIME QUALITY】: The 42001-0063S sensor detects when water temperature exceeds safe level and automatically opens heat exchanger outlet; and the 42002-0024S sensor made of durable Stainless Steel material with smooth thread, easy to replace and install few minutes
- ☆【EASY INSTALLATION & SAVE MONEY】: It only took a few minutes to replace, and it worked like a charm. Right size connector to fit in the hole, pool heater is firing once again. Save yourself from the high prices of the pool store or an expensive repair call
- ☆【100% WARRANTY】: 42002-0024S Stack Flue Sensor Replacement comes with 30 day limited warranty from Funmit, you can feel a 100% confident buy and enjoy 24 hours pro tech online service
- This manifold comes with everything shown in the picture as well as the thermal regulator cap. Simply reuse the undamaged backplate, gaskets, sensors, drain plug, and bolts from your cracked stock manifold, all are relatively easy off/easy on.
- This manifold is a replacement for Pentair MasterTemp and Sta-Rite Max-e-Therm pool and spa heaters. This is a superior quality assembly identical in shape and function to the original manifold parts you are replacing.
- The 125 or 125000 is Pentair's smallest pool or spa heater. Our manifold does NOT fit the 125. The 125 uses a smaller manifold. Our manifold DOES fit all other sizes Pentair MasterTemp 175, 200, 250, 300, 400 and the Sta-Rite Max-e-Therm SR200, SR333, SR400.
- Switch Doctor’s hassle-free lifetime warranty and is included free with all Switch Doctor brand manifold. Your manifold is guaranteed to remain in good operating condition while you own it. All of our customers buying Switch Doctor brand manifolds are covered. This policy and any postage (at the domestic 1st Class rate) involved in using it is fully covered by Switch Doctor at no cost to you.
- Switch Doctor's peace of mind 100% refund guarantee allows customers to return their purchases within 90 days for any reason and get a full refund with return shipping paid by us. Contact us directly for this deal.
- 🌊 HOW TO TEST: If you suspect the thermal regulator to be faulty simply place the thermal regulator in water heated to at least 130 degrees Fahrenheit. The regulator should open
- 🏊 HOW TO FIX: If the thermal regulator does not open during the testing stage, replace the thermal regulator. If it is found that the theral regulator IS working then proceed to Internal Bypass.
- 🛡️ LOCATION: The thermal regulator is located between the inlet and outlet water connections on the water manifold
- 💰 INCLUDES: This kit for the Pentair thermal regulator valve includes a clip, spring, thermal regulator and plug
- ☑️ ONE YEAR - 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Buy with confidence, as our premium quality thermal regulator is built to last, and if you're not satisfied with it at any time within 30 days of purchase, we'll provide a refund or replacement.
- Replaces Pentair/Sta-Rite 42002-0024S
- Typical Error Codes: E-05, E-06
- These Pentair MasterTemp error codes usually mean that the stack flue sensor needs to be replaced.
- Location: The Indoor Stack Flue Switch (ES2) / Stack Flue Sensor (SFS) is located on the exhaust Elbow.
- Function: The Stack Flue Sensor prevents the flue gas output from exceeding 500 degrees F +/-18 degrees F.
What things choose Before Buyingpentair mastertemp 250 flame sensor
When looking to buy pentair mastertemp 250 flame sensorthere are a few things you should keep in mind. Here are some important factors to think about before making your purchase:
Realize your requirements
The first step is to figure out what your needs or requirements are. When you not know about your own needs than its most possible to choose the wrong product may it can be a waste of good amount of investment.
Understand Your NeedsThe first step is to understand your demands or requirements. If you aren’t aware of your needs, there’s a big chance you’ll spend a lot of money on the wrong things at the wrong time. So, first and foremost, we recommend that you carefully consider your requirements for a product. Simply create a list of your requirements. This simple activity will assist you in simplifying your purchasing experience. Then you will be able to know your prioroties which is the most important thing.
Budget Vs PriceBefore you go for buying anything, one thing you must think about is budget. Any amount can be set on the price tag of your desired product. That depends on different expences like raw material purchasing, manufacturing, transportation, operational costs and their brand value playes a huge role there. When you demand for a higher quality product, you should be prepared enough to spent that level of bucks. That’s why budget matters so much. And this universal truth is effective for your best item as well. You may heard this popular sayings, “Cut your coat, according to your cloth”. Make a search on the internet and find those products first whom you really need. Analyze their prices and features thoroughly.Now you need to accumulate those information and make a proper comparison which will help you to choose the best one. The biggest question may come to your mind at this point which is your pocket is ready to spent such amount of money to buy this best or not. Without any hesitation, go for it if the answer is yes. But if not, then remember, you always have the second best option to choose yet.
Select the Correct BrandMost of the time, we are biased toward certain brands due to emotional attachments. This practice has a positive impact on some people and has a negative impact on others. However, there is no way to argue with the concept of relying on well-known brands. After having enough money in your pocket its going to half way easy to make decision of purchasing. But one thing remains, if you are not 100% sure that your brand of choice makes the best product that you are seeking for. As a result, you must exercise extreme caution when determining whether or not you are selecting the appropriate brand for your specific product. People are classified into two categories. One is completely reliant on a specific brand, while the other is unconcerned. What he requires is the right product for the amount he is paying. The category that you belong maybe unknown to us.Don’t worry here you will get few hints which will be beneficial for choosing the best product from the right brands.
- You must be well-versed on the brand.
- What others are saying about this brand.
- Try to calculate the avarage rating score of your choosing products of that brand.
- Contrast the features with those of competitors.
- Are those features sufficient for your needs?