Comparison chart for cphvleds100 jandy 
Top 10 cphvleds100 jandy Based on User Rating
- A superior reflector design assures more light directed toward the pool bottom to further increase intensity and color effects;while minimizing glare
- Superior lens geometry distributes light in an optimum way to avoid “hot spots” on the pool bottom;light intensity and color are distributed more uniformly throughout your pool
- Lens can be rotated to 180-degree to provide wide beam pattern or narrow beam pattern. Wattage: 26 watts
- IntelliBrite technology makes use of the brightest LEDs available in underwater pool and spa lights - Up to 50-precent less energy comsumption than competitor lights
- 🏊♀️【High-quality Materials】The materials used in this pool filter are BPA-free and lead-free, ensuring the safety and smooth running of your body system.
- 🏊♀️【Advanced Pleated Technique】The pleated technique offers an enlarged filtration area, which means the filter can efficiently remove large particles, sand, sediments, leaves, and hair from the water.
- 🏊♀️【Product Specifications】Length – 31 1/8"; Outside Diameter – 10 1/16"; Top and Bottom Opening – 6"; Filtration Area – 150 sq. ft. You can compare these with the specifications of your original filter before purchase. *Before installation, please take down support rings at two ends of the filter.
- 🏊♀️【Durable and Washable】The PET material used in this pool filter makes it washable and reusable. You can expect 1 to 2 years of active use without any worries.
- 🏊♀️【Compatible with the following models】Pentair Clean and Clear 150, Posi-Clear PCRP150, Predator 150, R173216, 59054300, PAP150-4, Unicel C-9415, Filbur FC-0687, Aladdin 25005, SD-00070, SD-01088. Note: If you find the filter is not fully compatible in installation, it is recommended to put the filter upside down and reinstall it. If you have any questions or difficulties during or after installation, feel free to reach out! We stand behind our products and are always here to help!
- 【R0449100 O-Ring】If you have some air leaks in your system then I'm guessing it's most likely the cause of the pool pump cover and seals, I highly recommend this product.
- 【O-ring】Measures 6.8".The O-ring is for the older model Jandy.
- 【Lid Seal】Measures 6.6". The lid seal is for the newer model Jandy.
- 【Compatibility】This lid seal with O ring kit is designed to use with Zodiac Jandy PlusHP, Water Feature, MaxHP series pool pump models PHPF/PHPM, WFTR, MHPM.
- 【Replacement】For only this part number: R0449100.
- Drain cap assembly replacement
- Fits Zodiac Jandy DEV series D.E filter models DEV48, DEV 60 and CS series cartridge filter models 100, 150, 200, 250
- Also compatible with Zodiac Jandy CV and CL series cartridge filter models 340, 460, 580
- Aftermarket Swimming Pool Pump Lid Seal & Lid O-ring Replacement For Zodiac Stealth SHPF SHPM JEP SWF Pumps
- Aftermarket Replacement For R0446200
- Includes Lid Seal Gasket & Lid Seal O-ring
- Nature 2 Duoclear replacemnt cartridge only
- For pools up to 25000 gallons
- COMPATIBILITY：Compatible with Zodiac Jandy PlusHP, WaterFeature, MaxHP series pump models PHPF/PHPM, WFTR, MHPM.
- KIT INCLUDES: Lid seal with O-ring replacement kit(Includes one o-ring, one lid seal).
- PRODUCT SIZE:O-ring measures 6.8"(For old Jandy);Lid seal measures 6.6"(For newer models of Jandy).
- HIGH QUALITY: Made of heavy duty materials for durability and performance.
- AFTER-SALES GUARANTEE : If there is any problem with the product you received, we can return it unconditionally.
- If you would like to receive the parts in the photo, order from BadAss Pool Supply
- Diffuser & Impeller O-Rings R0480400
- Backlate O-Ring, R0480300, Tail Piece O-Ring-P/Union O-Rings R0337601
- Trap Lid O-Ring, R0480200 & Drain Plug O-Rings
- US Seal PS-3890, O-Ring Lube and Directions.
- Made in USA with high quality filtration media that was made specifically for durability and cleanability. Includes support bands around each cartridge element.
- Replaces OEM# R0554600, A0558000, CL460, CL 460, CV460, CV 460, Unicel# C-7468, C-7468RA, Pleatco# PJAN115, PJAN115-M, PJAN115-PAK4, Filbur# FC-0810, FC-0810M Aladdin# 21501
- Length: 27", Outside Diameter: 7", Inside Diameter 3"
- Used with Jandy CL460 Cartridge Filter (CL 460) and CV460 (CV 460)
- NOTE: This is a compatible aftermarket replacement part made in the USA. The manufacturers' names and part numbers have been used for reference purposes only. Optimum Pool Technologies Inc is an independent brand.
- Upgraded stainless spring & pin make STRONGER spring tension
- Improved chlorine-resistant and corrosion-resistant fabrication on flapper and rubber seal
- Enhanced cover construction to be anti-crack and sturdy
- Fits Zodiac Jandy Spring Check Valve models 7235, 7236, 7305, 7511, 7512
- Includes P/N: #7451 Flapper, 7302 Spring, 7304 pin, 7236 Cover, and # 1132 Cover O-Ring
What to Consider Before Buyingcphvleds100 jandy
When looking to buy cphvleds100 jandythere are a few things you should keep in mind. Here are some important factors to think about before making your purchase:
Realize your requirements
The first step is to figure out what your needs or requirements are. When you not know about your own needs than its most possible to choose the wrong product may it can be a waste of good amount of investment.
Understand Your NeedsThe first step is to understand your demands or requirements. If you aren’t aware of your needs, there’s a big chance you’ll spend a lot of money on the wrong things at the wrong time. So, first and foremost, we recommend that you carefully consider your requirements for a product. Simply create a list of your requirements. This simple activity will assist you in simplifying your purchasing experience. Then you will be able to know your prioroties which is the most important thing.
Budget Vs PriceBefore you go for buying anything, one thing you must think about is budget. Any amount can be set on the price tag of your desired product. That depends on different expences like raw material purchasing, manufacturing, transportation, operational costs and their brand value playes a huge role there. When you demand for a higher quality product, you should be prepared enough to spent that level of bucks. That’s why budget matters so much. And this universal truth is effective for your best item as well. You may heard this popular sayings, “Cut your coat, according to your cloth”. Make a search on the internet and find those products first whom you really need. Analyze their prices and features thoroughly.Now you need to accumulate those information and make a proper comparison which will help you to choose the best one. The biggest question may come to your mind at this point which is your pocket is ready to spent such amount of money to buy this best or not. Without any hesitation, go for it if the answer is yes. But if not, then remember, you always have the second best option to choose yet.
Select the Correct BrandMost of the time, we are biased toward certain brands due to emotional attachments. This practice has a positive impact on some people and has a negative impact on others. However, there is no way to argue with the concept of relying on well-known brands. After having enough money in your pocket its going to half way easy to make decision of purchasing. But one thing remains, if you are not 100% sure that your brand of choice makes the best product that you are seeking for. As a result, you must exercise extreme caution when determining whether or not you are selecting the appropriate brand for your specific product. People are classified into two categories. One is completely reliant on a specific brand, while the other is unconcerned. What he requires is the right product for the amount he is paying. The category that you belong maybe unknown to us.Don’t worry here you will get few hints which will be beneficial for choosing the best product from the right brands.
- You must be well-versed on the brand.
- What others are saying about this brand.
- Try to calculate the avarage rating score of your choosing products of that brand.
- Contrast the features with those of competitors.
- Are those features sufficient for your needs?