Comparison chart for century pool pump capacitor 
Top 15 century pool pump capacitor Review with Features
- 3/4 HP 3450 RPM, 11.2/6.0-5.6 amps, 115/208-230V 60hz.
- Automatic Overload Protection - Service Factor 1.67
- Non-Reversible - CCW Rotation facing the shaft
- Open Drip Proof - Ball Bearings
- 56Y Frame-Square Flange; 5/8" diameter threaded stainless steel shaft
- 1 HP 3450/1725 RPM, 2-Speed 56J, 6.6/1.5 amps, 230 volts 60hz.
- Automatic Overload Protection - Service Factor 1.25
- Non-Reversible - CCW Rotation facing the shaft
- C-Face Mount, Round Body-no base
- 56-J Frame; 5/8" diameter threaded stainless steel shaft
- BOJACK Product 30 uf MFD 450VAC Capacitor. Replaceable 370 VAC & 450 VAC Capacitors
- Operating Temperature Range -40 ℃ to +70 ℃/ -104℉ to +158℉
- This Capacitor Will Run Compressor And Fan Motor
- Engineered For Safety 10000 AFC Anti Explosion Pressure Switch
- This Product Used PBH Oil，Size: 1.97x3.82 in / 50x97 mm(Diameter x Height)
- High-grade metallized polypropylene film (5 to 12 microns thick)
- Ul approved / rohs compliant
- Item Package Dimension: 1.0" L x 1.0" W x 0.5" H
- Model Number: C325R
- Production Name: Motor Run Capacitor, Volume: 30 MFD, Withstand Voltage: 450V AC,Tolerance:+/-5%, Shap: Round, Module: CBB65 Capacitor,Single, Terminal Size: Standard 1/4 in Terminal(6.35x0.8mm/ 0.25x0.03in)
- Built to the TOUGHEST USA standards for AC motor run capacitors including EIA-456-A and IEC 60252-1:2001, more safety and durable
- Compatible for GE / Genteq C330 C330R 97F9608BX 97F9608 CPT-0241 CPT0241 CPT00241 JARD 325P306H37M25A4ZM9 MARS 12217 other Capacitors with matching specifications
- Also widely compatible for well pump or pool pump motor run capacitors of 1.0 and 1.5 HP pump control box
- 1 year warranty
- 2 Hp
- 3450 Rpm
- 230 Volts.10.4 max Amps
- Country Of Origin: United States
Are Any Consideration Before Buyingcentury pool pump capacitor
When looking to buy century pool pump capacitorthere are a few things you should keep in mind. Here are some important factors to think about before making your purchase:
Realize your requirements
The first step is to figure out what your needs or requirements are. When you not know about your own needs than its most possible to choose the wrong product may it can be a waste of good amount of investment.
Understand Your NeedsThe first step is to understand your demands or requirements. If you aren’t aware of your needs, there’s a big chance you’ll spend a lot of money on the wrong things at the wrong time. So, first and foremost, we recommend that you carefully consider your requirements for a product. Simply create a list of your requirements. This simple activity will assist you in simplifying your purchasing experience. Then you will be able to know your prioroties which is the most important thing.
Budget Vs PriceBefore you go for buying anything, one thing you must think about is budget. Any amount can be set on the price tag of your desired product. That depends on different expences like raw material purchasing, manufacturing, transportation, operational costs and their brand value playes a huge role there. When you demand for a higher quality product, you should be prepared enough to spent that level of bucks. That’s why budget matters so much. And this universal truth is effective for your best item as well. You may heard this popular sayings, “Cut your coat, according to your cloth”. Make a search on the internet and find those products first whom you really need. Analyze their prices and features thoroughly.Now you need to accumulate those information and make a proper comparison which will help you to choose the best one. The biggest question may come to your mind at this point which is your pocket is ready to spent such amount of money to buy this best or not. Without any hesitation, go for it if the answer is yes. But if not, then remember, you always have the second best option to choose yet.
Select the Correct BrandMost of the time, we are biased toward certain brands due to emotional attachments. This practice has a positive impact on some people and has a negative impact on others. However, there is no way to argue with the concept of relying on well-known brands. After having enough money in your pocket its going to half way easy to make decision of purchasing. But one thing remains, if you are not 100% sure that your brand of choice makes the best product that you are seeking for. As a result, you must exercise extreme caution when determining whether or not you are selecting the appropriate brand for your specific product. People are classified into two categories. One is completely reliant on a specific brand, while the other is unconcerned. What he requires is the right product for the amount he is paying. The category that you belong maybe unknown to us.Don’t worry here you will get few hints which will be beneficial for choosing the best product from the right brands.
- You must be well-versed on the brand.
- What others are saying about this brand.
- Try to calculate the avarage rating score of your choosing products of that brand.
- Contrast the features with those of competitors.
- Are those features sufficient for your needs?