Our team studied on 71614 reviews available online for Pex Crimping Tool, chose the finest ones and prepared Best Pex Crimping Tool for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal Pex Crimping Tool from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best Pex Crimping Tool Review from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
|1||18-Volt Cordless PEX Tubing Clamp Tool Kit by Ryobi (No Retail Packaging, Bulk Packaged)||9.6||Check Price|
|2||IWISS Angle Head F1807 PEX Pipe Crimping Tool for Copper Rings - 1/2&3/4-inch Two Crimper Set with Cutter||9.4||Check Price|
|3||iCrimp 1/2 and 3/4-inch Combo Pex Pipe Crimping Tool for Copper Ring with Gauge meets ASTM 1807 Standard-manufactured by IWISS||9.2||Check Price|
|4||KOTTO Pex Crimping Clamp Cinch Tool and Pipe Hose Cutter Meets ASTM 2098||9.2||Check Price|
|5||IWISS Pex Pipe Crimping Tool kit for 3/8||9||Check Price|
|6||IWISS Angled Head PEX Pipe Crimping Tool Kits Used for 1/2-inch & 3/4-inch Copper Pex Crimps||8.6||Check Price|
|7||IWISS Ratcheting PEX Cinch Tool for Fastening Stainless Clamps from 3/8-Inch to 1-Inch with Calibration Gauge Suits ASTM F2098 and Non F2098 Ear Hose Clamps||8.6||Check Price|
|8||SharkBite 23251 1/2 Inch||8.6||Check Price|
|9||Ryobi 18-Volt ONE+ Lithium-Ion Cordless PEX Tubing Clamp Tool (Tool Only)||8.4||Check Price|
|10||iCrimp Ratchet PEX Cinch Tool with Removing function for 3/8 to 1-inch Stainless Steel Clamps with 20PCS 1/2-inch and 10PCS 3/4-inch PEX Clamps and Pex Pipe Cutter- All in One||8.2||Check Price|
Comparison Chart for Best Pex Crimping Tool Review
71614 number of user reviews were available online, which we scanned to find the Pex Crimping Tool. Hopefully, our experts suggestions available in this article will help you find your ideal choice.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 Pex Crimping Tool
- Best Paint For Stair Risers
- Best Shallow Well Pump For Irrigation
- Best Drill Bit For Drilling Through Floor Joists
Table Of Content:
- 18-Volt Cordless PEX Tubing Clamp Tool Kit by Ryobi No Retail Packaging, Bulk Packaged
- IWISS Angle Head F1807 PEX Pipe Crimping Tool for Copper Rings 1/2&3/4-inch Two Crimper Set with Cutter...
- iCrimp 1/2 and 3/4-inch Combo Pex Pipe Crimping Tool for Copper Ring with Gauge meets ASTM 1807 Standard-manufactured...
- KOTTO Pex Crimping Clamp Cinch Tool and Pipe Hose Cutter Meets ASTM 2098, Pipe Fitting Tool Kit for Stainless...
- IWISS Pex Pipe Crimping Tool kit for 3/8,1/2,3/4,1-inch Copper Ring with Free Gauge&Pex Pipe Cutter -Meet...
- IWISS Angled Head PEX Pipe Crimping Tool Kits Used for 1/2-inch & 3/4-inch Copper Pex Crimps, with Go/No-Go...
- IWISS Ratcheting PEX Cinch Tool for Fastening Stainless Clamps from 3/8-Inch to 1-Inch with Calibration...
- SharkBite 23251 1/2 Inch, 3/4 Inch Tool, Copper Crimp Ring, Pex Pipe Tubing, Barb Fittings, 1/2-Inch and...
- Ryobi 18-Volt ONE+ Lithium-Ion Cordless PEX Tubing Clamp Tool Tool Only
- iCrimp Ratchet PEX Cinch Tool with Removing function for 3/8 to 1-inch Stainless Steel Clamps with 20PCS...
1. 18-Volt Cordless PEX Tubing Clamp Tool Kit by Ryobi (No Retail Packaging, Bulk Packaged)
- This item is removed from retail packaging for shipping purposes (Bulk Packaged, No Retail Packaging) and will arrive in a generic shipping box or bag.
- Fits all PEX clamp ring sizes including 3/8 in., 1/4 in., 1/2 in., and 1 in.
- LED light to indicate completed clamp cycle
- 18 Volt Battery and Charger Included
- Easy one-handed operation with one touch button activation
2. IWISS Angle Head F1807 PEX Pipe Crimping Tool for Copper Rings – 1/2&3/4-inch Two Crimper Set with Cutter
- Meet ATSM F1807
- With high quality made from tool steel,come with free GO NO GO Gauge
- Simply pull back on the handles to open the jaws and crimp away
- Fantastic Head design help you reach into tight connection and make the pipe installation easier.
- Perfect polishing ensure no damage for copper ring
3. iCrimp 1/2 and 3/4-inch Combo Pex Pipe Crimping Tool for Copper Ring with Gauge meets ASTM 1807 Standard-manufactured by IWISS
- Meet ASTM F1807 Standard, compatible with 1/2-inch and 3/4-inch copper ring in PEX pipe connection
- Well-polished jaws ensure no damage to the copper rings to avoid leaking
- Constructed of durable steel ensure an integrated mechanical property and calibration function supports a long service life.
- Lightweight and short handles improve the performance of operability in narrow space
- The innovative new design saves deformed rings and Pre-crimping function brings quick&easy installations.
4. KOTTO Pex Crimping Clamp Cinch Tool and Pipe Hose Cutter Meets ASTM 2098
- This Pex tool meets the ASTM 2098 standard.
- Perfect polishing provide no damage during crimping avoid leaking
- It’s easy to switch cinch.
- This is a 5 in 1 tool that can be used to crimp 3/8, 1/2, 5/8, 3/4 & 1″ inch Stainless clamps.
- Package Includes: 1pc – Red handle Cinch Crimp tool, 1pc – Red handle pipe cutter, 20pcs 1/2″ and 10 pcs 3/4″ Clamps set, 1pc Storage Bag.
5. IWISS Pex Pipe Crimping Tool kit for 3/8
- Meet ASTM F1807 Standard
- Used to fasten PEX pipe to brass or poly fittings using copper crimp rings
- New Product,smaller and lighter but provide same same pressure,no requirement for strength
- With Comfort Grips Minimizes User Fatigue
- Item includes: 1 inch Crimper, 1/2&3/8&3/4-inch Jaws, Gauge,Spanner
6. IWISS Angled Head PEX Pipe Crimping Tool Kits Used for 1/2-inch & 3/4-inch Copper Pex Crimps
- Purpose: IWS-C F1807 PEX Copper Crimp Ring Angle Tools are designed to secure 1/2 in.
- Compatibility: Ideal for connecting copper crimp rings made to ASTM F1807 standard (Sioux Chief, Watts, Nibco and other brands) with crimp style brass and poly PEX fittings manufactured to ASTM F1807/F877 or F2159 standards respectively (Everhot, Nibco, Watts, Zurn, Apollo, etc.
- Secure Connection: Connections may be checked for security using the Go/No-Go Gauge (included).
- Compact Design: The angled head allows easier access to connections in tight spaces.
- Smooth Mechanism: Smooth actuation mechanism allows secure connections with minimal force required.
- The plumbing tool set includes 1/2-in & 3/4-in PEX crimping tool, gauge tool as well as a PEX tubing cutter.
7. IWISS Ratcheting PEX Cinch Tool for Fastening Stainless Clamps from 3/8-Inch to 1-Inch with Calibration Gauge Suits ASTM F2098 and Non F2098 Ear Hose Clamps
- Purpose: IWISS KG-1096 full-size clamp tool is designed to clamp 3/8-in, 1/2-in, 5/8-in, 3/4-in and 1-in stainless-steel PEX clamp rings onto PEX tubing.
- Ratchet Mechanism: Ratcheting action to make complete cinch and gauge free clamping.
- Capability: For the creating secure stainless steel pinch clamp connections in combination with PEX barb fittings within PEX piping systems in sizes ranging from 3/8 in.
- Applications: Perfect for the DIY homeowner or the professional looking for the perfect way to get started with PEX plumbing.
- Fits all PEX cinch clamps except for Zurn Quick Clamp. Ideal for connecting ear clamps to hose.
8. SharkBite 23251 1/2 Inch
- PEX CRIMP TOOL: Built with SharkBite’s attention to detail and quality
- PERFORMANCE: SharkBite fittings are certified to 200 PSI and 200 degrees Fahrenheit and can be reused up to 4 times.
- VERSATILTY: SharkBite connects Copper, PEX, CPVC, and PE-RT Pipe in any combination
- QUALITY: Only SharkBite’s quality and performance is field-proven with more than 550 million connections; SharkBite is the only push-to-connect brand than can ensure a clean, leak-free connection.
- RESIDENTIAL and COMMERCIAL: All SharkBite fittings meet the same standards for commercial and residential plumbing applications.
9. Ryobi 18-Volt ONE+ Lithium-Ion Cordless PEX Tubing Clamp Tool (Tool Only)
- Industry’s first powered pinch clamp tool!
- Fits all PEX clamp ring sizes including 3/8 in. and 1 in.
- Dual LED lights illuminate the work space
- Easy 1-handed operation with 1 touch button activation
- Bare Tool, Battery and Charger Sold Separately
10. iCrimp Ratchet PEX Cinch Tool with Removing function for 3/8 to 1-inch Stainless Steel Clamps with 20PCS 1/2-inch and 10PCS 3/4-inch PEX Clamps and Pex Pipe Cutter- All in One
- UNIVERSAL」This tool meets ASTM 2098 standard will work with stainless steel clamps from any manufacturer to make PEX connections from 3/8-inch to 1-inch.
- INNOVATIVE」New design makes it be a multi-function tool which can cinch clamps and remove the clamps from pipe to allow re-using the pipe fittings,cost-effective and convenient.
- DURABLE」The cinch&remove tool is constructed of durable high-quality steel with forging process to ensure integrated mechanical property and long service life,and inside of the jaw is processed with Wire EDM Cutting to ensure the precision.
- EASY」It’s easy to switch cinch and remove function.
- ALL-IN-ONE」This is a All-in-one kit for pex pipe installation, it includes 1pc of cinch&remove tool,1pc of Pex cutter,20pcs of 1/2-inch clamps and 10pcs of 3/4-inch clamps.
Pex Crimping Tool Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Pex Crimping Tool stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Pex Crimping Tool in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Pex Crimping Tool for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Best Pex Crimping Tool. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Pex Crimping Tool in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Pex Crimping Tool currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Pex Crimping Tool based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Pex Crimping Tool before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Pex Crimping Tool they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Pex Crimping Tool, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Pex Crimping Tool before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Pex Crimping Tool will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Pex Crimping Tool if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Pex Crimping Tool on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.