You can trust our selection for Passive Subwoofer Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 51794 reviews for Passive Subwoofer and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Passive Subwoofer where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Passive Subwoofer.
|1||(2) Rockville SBG1154 15" 800W Passive 4-Ohm Pro DJ Subwoofers||9.8||Check Price|
|2||Sound Town 1600 Watts 15" Active Powered Subwoofer with 2 Speaker Outputs||9.8||Check Price|
|3||Rockville SBG1158 15" 800W Passive Pro DJ Subwoofer||9.6||Check Price|
|4||Rockville SBG1184 18" 1000 Watt Passive 4-Ohm Pro DJ Subwoofer||9.2||Check Price|
|5||JBL Stadium BassHub 11" Spare Tire 600W Passive Subwoofer||9.2||Check Price|
|6||Polk Audio PSW10 10" Powered Subwoofer - Power Port Technology||9||Check Price|
|7||Dayton Audio MKSX4 Four 4" Driver Low Profile Passive Subwoofer||8.8||Check Price|
|8||JBL Fuse - Passive Dual 8” Subwoofer||8.6||Check Price|
|9||Klipsch Synergy Black Label Sub-100 10” Front-Firing Subwoofer with 150 Watts of continuous power||8.6||Check Price|
|10||Sonos Playbar - The Mountable Sound Bar for TV||8.2||Check Price|
Comparison Chart for Best Passive Subwoofer
51794 number of user reviews were available online, which we scanned to find the Passive Subwoofer. Hopefully, our experts suggestions available in this article will help you find your ideal choice.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 Passive Subwoofer
Table Of Content:
- 2 Rockville SBG1154 15" 800W Passive 4-Ohm Pro DJ Subwoofers, MDF/Pole Mount
- Sound Town 1600 Watts 15" Active Powered Subwoofer with 2 Speaker Outputs, DJ PA Pro Audio Sub with 4...
- Rockville SBG1158 15" 800W Passive Pro DJ Subwoofer, MDF Cabinet/Pole Mount
- Rockville SBG1184 18" 1000 Watt Passive 4-Ohm Pro DJ Subwoofer, MDF/Pole Mount
- JBL Stadium BassHub 11" Spare Tire 600W Passive Subwoofer
- Polk Audio PSW10 10" Powered Subwoofer Power Port Technology, Up to 100 Watts, Big Bass in Compact Design...
- Dayton Audio MKSX4 Four 4" Driver Low Profile Passive Subwoofer
- JBL Fuse Passive Dual 8” Subwoofer
- Klipsch Synergy Black Label Sub-100 10” Front-Firing Subwoofer with 150 Watts of continuous power, 300...
- Sonos Playbar The Mountable Sound Bar for TV, Movies, Music, and More Black
1. (2) Rockville SBG1154 15″ 800W Passive 4-Ohm Pro DJ Subwoofers
- 2) Rockville SBG1154 15″ 800 Watt Passive Pro DJ Subwoofers w/ MDF Cabinet and Pole Mount.
- 3 High temperature aluminum voice coil.
- Ergonomic Recessed Handles.
- SpeakON (In/Out).
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 18 x 17 x 20. Weight: 44 lbs
2. Sound Town 1600 Watts 15″ Active Powered Subwoofer with 2 Speaker Outputs
- A powerful 1600-Watt powered subwoofer with 15” low-frequency driver to serve up solid and mighty bass reinforcement.
- A built-in 3-channel amplifier (1 X 1600W and 2 X 250W) with 2-channel satellite speaker outputs allows you to easily daisy chain additional passive speakers with an output of up to 250W per channel.
- 2 XLR/TRS combo inputs and 2 XLR/Speakon outputs provide great compatibility with a variety of sound and speaker systems; The universal pole mount socket accommodates a satellite speaker for optimal full-range PA performance.
- The high-quality 5/8” birch plywood front and rear panels are designed to resist distortion at high level output levels and provide punchy and focused bass.
- The black carpet finish with heavy-duty metal grille and corners holds up to touring applications.
3. Rockville SBG1158 15″ 800W Passive Pro DJ Subwoofer
- Rockville SBG1158 15″ 800 Watt passive Pro DJ subwoofer w/ MDF cabinet and pole mountable
- 15&Quot; Pro audio woofer. 400 watts RMS/ 600 watts Program/ 800 Watts Peak
- 3&Quot; high temperature aluminum voice coil. 70 oz Magnet woofer
- Ported enclosure for improved bass response
- Construction: high-density, high-quality Non resonant MDF wood – stapled, Bonded & braced
- Ergonomic recessed handles. Molded steel grill. Aviation grade black carpet. Pole mountable
- Rubber Isolating feet. Binding post/ banana plug terminals (negative/positive). 1/4″ jack (in/out)
- Speak on (in/out). all input/output connections are internally connected in parallel
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohm. Sensitivity: 94dB @ 1W/1M. Frequency response: 20Hz – 500Hz
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 18″ x 17″ x 20″. weight: 44 lbs
4. Rockville SBG1184 18″ 1000 Watt Passive 4-Ohm Pro DJ Subwoofer
- Rockville SBG1184 18″ 1000 Watt Passive Pro DJ Subwoofer w/ MDF Cabinet and Pole Mount.
- 18″ Pro audio woofer. 500 Watts RMS. 750 Watts Program Power Handling.
- 1000 Watts Peak Power Handling. 3″ High temperature aluminum voice coil.
- 90 oz woofer magnet. Dual Ported Enclosure for Improved Bass Response.
- Construction: High-Density, High-Quality Non Resonant MDF, Stapled, Bonded & Braced.
- Ergonomic Recessed Handles. Molded Steel Grill. Aviation Grade Black Carpet.
- Pole Mount. Rubber Isolating Feet. Binding Post / Banana Plug Terminals (Negative/Positive).
- 1/4″ Jack (In/Out).
- Nominal Impedance: 4 Ohm. Sensitivity: 96dB @ 1w/1m. Frequency Response: 20Hz – 500Hz.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 23″ x 18″ x 26″. Weight: 53 lbs.
5. JBL Stadium BassHub 11″ Spare Tire 600W Passive Subwoofer
- Maximum bass with maximum space-saving
- Fiberglass Woofer Cone with Rubber Surround
- Legendary JBL 100 Hour Power Test
- Die-cast Aluminum Housing
6. Polk Audio PSW10 10″ Powered Subwoofer – Power Port Technology
- POWERED SUBWOOFER FOR EXTRA BASS & PUNCH – A 10-inch Dynamic Balance woofer & a uniquely configured directed port provides accurate bass with added depth that brings your music and movies alive.
- LOUDER CLEARER SOUND EVEN AT HIGH VOLUME – Enjoy a thrilling yet balanced music experience with rich, deep sound, even at low frequencies.
- DOUBLE THE AMPLIFIER POWER TO 100 Watts of Dynamic Power with its in-built 50-watt RMS amp.
- EASY TO INTEGRATE WITH EXISTING SYSTEMS – Hook up this sub to the receiver and upgrade your music sound instantly! Features continuously variable 80-160 Hz crossover and 40-160 Hz (-3dB) frequency response.
- A sleek detachable grille on the front, speaker and line-level inputs as well as speaker-level outputs on the back, and a Phase Toggle Switch for multiple subwoofers, make this sub cohesive and complete!.
7. Dayton Audio MKSX4 Four 4″ Driver Low Profile Passive Subwoofer
- Unique four driver design combines form and function
- Dual slot ports minimize air turbulence
- Utilizes same high excursion drivers as the MK402 bookshelf speakers providing a matched, cohesive sound.
- Manifold driver layout mitigates unwanted vibration and resonance
- Removable rubber feet allow the sub to be installed upright or laid flat
8. JBL Fuse – Passive Dual 8” Subwoofer
- Deep, dual subwoofer powerful bass with power handling of 200W RMS or 600W Peak
- Impedance of 2 ohms (parallel connection) 4 ohms separating twin enclosure
- Frequency Response 30 – 200Hz
- Passive dual 8″ subwoofer
- Car audio Subwoofer
- Included components: Fuse subwoofer, 2x Mounting feet, Owner’s manual, Mounting screws bag
9. Klipsch Synergy Black Label Sub-100 10” Front-Firing Subwoofer with 150 Watts of continuous power
- Spun copper front-firing Cerametallic woofers
- 10-inch, front-firing driver
- 150 watts continuous, 300 watts dynamic power
- Strong, flexible, removable grille
- All digital amplifier for high-efficiency and true-to-source sound accuracy
- Must be connected to AV Receiver, processor, or pre-amp
- Contemporary finish to integrate with any decor with ease
- Dimensions: 14” H x 12.5” W x 15.7” D
- What’s in the box: (1) Sub-100 Subwoofer and power cord – connection wires not included
- Place your subwoofer in a corner for optimal performance
10. Sonos Playbar – The Mountable Sound Bar for TV
- The mountable soundbar for TV, movies, music, and more
- Enjoy crisp dialogue and impressive bass from wall to wall with Playbar.
- Whether you mount it on the wall or place it below your TV on a stand or console, Playbar automatically tunes itself for the best possible sound.
- Playbar was specially tuned by Oscar-winning sound engineers to emphasize the sound of the human voice so you can always follow the story.
- Easily connect Sonos speakers in different rooms over WiFi to create a home sound system that brings every room and everyone together.
Passive Subwoofer Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Passive Subwoofer stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Passive Subwoofer in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Passive Subwoofer for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Passive Subwoofer Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Passive Subwoofer in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Passive Subwoofer currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Passive Subwoofer based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Passive Subwoofer before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Passive Subwoofer they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Passive Subwoofer, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Passive Subwoofer before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Passive Subwoofer will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Passive Subwoofer if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Passive Subwoofer on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.