Are you looking for Lighting Contractor Reviews? Our experts found 65089 number of feedback online for "Lighting Contractor" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Lighting Contractor. On selected products for the Best Lighting Contractor you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
|1||Ecoduty Contractor Grade Solid Steel 6 inch 11-Gauge Sod Staples - Metal Garden Stakes for Landscape Fabric||9.8||Check Price|
|2||Lithonia Lighting Contractor Select 7 inch Round LED Flush Mount Thin Ceiling Light White 3000K Dimmable||9.6||Check Price|
|3||Lithonia Lighting IBZT5 6 Contractor Select 6-Light T5HO Fluorescent High Bay||9.6||Check Price|
|4||Lithonia Lighting FMLRL 14 20830 M4 Contractor Select 14-Inch 3000K LED Low Profile Round Flush Mount||9.6||Check Price|
|5||Lithonia Lighting UCEL 36IN 30K 90CRI SWR WH M6 Contractor Select LED Linkable Cabinet Light 3000K 36" White||9.4||Check Price|
|6||Lithonia Lighting OFL1 LED P1 Contractor Select 40K MVOLT THK DDBXD M4 4000K Color Temperature Size 1 Floodlight with P1 Performance Package - Knuckle Mounted||9.4||Check Price|
|7||Juno Lighting Group IC20 Contractor Select 5-Inch IC Rated New Construction Universal Housing||9.2||Check Price|
|8||Lithonia Lighting OLF 3RH 4000K 120 PE WH M4 Contractor Select Adjustable LED Security Floodlight with Dusk-to-Dawn Photocell||9||Check Price|
|9||Westinghouse Lighting 78021 52-Inch Contractor's Choice Ceiling Fan||8.8||Check Price|
|10||Lithonia Lighting EXG LED EL M6 Contractor Select Green Thermoplastic LED Emergency Exit Sign with Backup Battery||8.8||Check Price|
Comparison Chart for Best Lighting Contractor
Our team scanned 65089 reviews before putting any suggestions for the Lighting Contractor in this article.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 Lighting Contractor
Table Of Content:
- Ecoduty Contractor Grade Solid Steel 6 inch 11-Gauge Sod Staples Metal Garden Stakes for Landscape Fabric...
- Lithonia Lighting Contractor Select 7 inch Round LED Flush Mount Thin Ceiling Light White 3000K Dimmable...
- Lithonia Lighting IBZT5 6 Contractor Select 6-Light T5HO Fluorescent High Bay, 120 Volts, 54 Watts, White...
- Lithonia Lighting FMLRL 14 20830 M4 Contractor Select 14-Inch 3000K LED Low Profile Round Flush Mount...
- Lithonia Lighting UCEL 36IN 30K 90CRI SWR WH M6 Contractor Select LED Linkable Cabinet Light 3000K 36"...
- Lithonia Lighting OFL1 LED P1 Contractor Select 40K MVOLT THK DDBXD M4 4000K Color Temperature Size 1...
- Juno Lighting Group IC20 Contractor Select 5-Inch IC Rated New Construction Universal Housing, 5 Inches...
- Lithonia Lighting OLF 3RH 4000K 120 PE WH M4 Contractor Select Adjustable LED Security Floodlight with...
- Westinghouse Lighting 78021 52-Inch Contractor's Choice Ceiling Fan, Polished Brass
- Lithonia Lighting EXG LED EL M6 Contractor Select Green Thermoplastic LED Emergency Exit Sign with Backup...
1. Ecoduty Contractor Grade Solid Steel 6 inch 11-Gauge Sod Staples – Metal Garden Stakes for Landscape Fabric
- Heavy duty U.S. Made 11-gauge steel staples for reliable professional installations
- Designed for grass seed blanket, weed barrier, landscape fabric, drip irrigation, outdoor lighting, turf, sod and more.
- Contractor’s favorite, DOT highway approved, and commercial quality
- Compatible with Staple Ease staple drivers for proper installation in a fraction of the time
- Made in U.S.A. 🙂
2. Lithonia Lighting Contractor Select 7 inch Round LED Flush Mount Thin Ceiling Light White 3000K Dimmable
- SAVE ENERGY & MONEY – Energy efficient LED technology allows you to save money on your energy bill.
- DIMMABLE – Fully dimmable with compatible dimmer switches to provide the perfect atmosphere for your bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, and living room.
- 50,000 HOURS OF LIGHT – This contemporary shaped fixture is designed to provide 50,000 hours of light.
- HIGH QUALITY CONSTRUCTION – This contemporary shaped fixture features a matte white acrylic diffuser and aluminum housing available in white, bronze, or smooth aluminum.
- HIGHEST INDUSTRY RATINGS – UL certified in the United States and Canada for Damp Locations which means it may be used for sheltered outdoor areas.
3. Lithonia Lighting IBZT5 6 Contractor Select 6-Light T5HO Fluorescent High Bay
- Rugged fixture construction coupled with excellent fixture performance
- Suitable for suspension by chain, cable, hook monopoint or pendant monopoint
- Channel is formed of heavy-duty, code-gauge steel to stand up to the most demanding elements
- Energy efficient linear fluorescent light technology provides general lighting for a variety of applications.
- Steel construction in gloss white
- Uses 6 54 fluorescent t5 5ho fluorescent bulbs, sold separately
- 120-277 volt fluorescent electronic ballast
- Built to last
4. Lithonia Lighting FMLRL 14 20830 M4 Contractor Select 14-Inch 3000K LED Low Profile Round Flush Mount
- Energy Star Certified to save you hundreds of dollars every year and time since changing light bulbs is a thing of the past.
- Cost Efficient LEDs are designed to last 50,000 hours or 23 years when on everyday for 6 hours/day – drastically reducing time wasted changing light bulbs.
- Meets Highest Standards so perfect for Multi Family installation – Energy Star certified, cUL certified in the USA and Canada and certified for Damp Locations.
- Very bright LEDs deliver general ambient lighting for surface-mount ceiling application
- Lithonia Lighting all white fixture works with most standard dimmers from Leviton and Lutron allowing the right level of light output and is easily installed.
- Features a white acrylic diffuser.
- Integrated LED provides 1,600 lumens and 3000K Bright white temperature
- Provides 50, 000 hours of service life.
5. Lithonia Lighting UCEL 36IN 30K 90CRI SWR WH M6 Contractor Select LED Linkable Cabinet Light 3000K 36″ White
- Rugged post-painted low-profile Steel housing with white finish, low profile design, with on/off rocker switch.
- Fixture is rated to deliver L70 performance at 50,000 hours, LED output 1160 lumens while offsetting 3000K bright white color temperature.
- Acrylic white diffuser provides soft widespread illumination with zip-lock design for easy installation, cleaning, and superior retention.
- Can be direct wire through rear access plate/knockout by utilizing the included romex connector or powered by 5-foot cord-and-plug (not included).
- Works with most standard incandescent dimmers, all mounting hardware included
6. Lithonia Lighting OFL1 LED P1 Contractor Select 40K MVOLT THK DDBXD M4 4000K Color Temperature Size 1 Floodlight with P1 Performance Package – Knuckle Mounted
- Integrated leds produce over 2,070 lumens and output at 50,000 hours of service
- Knuckle with 1/2-inch NPS threaded pipe mounting accessory
- Exterior parts are protected by a zinc-infused super durable tgic thermoset powder coat finish that provides superior resistance to corrosion and weathering.
- Housing is completely sealed against moisture and environmental contaminants, low epa for optimized wind loading.
- UL certified to U.S. And Canadian standards, IP65 rated
7. Juno Lighting Group IC20 Contractor Select 5-Inch IC Rated New Construction Universal Housing
- Juno 5-inch incandescent new construction housing is IC-Rated, allowing housing to be completely covered with insulation.
- Integral T-bar Notch and clip secures housing in suspended Ceiling grid –no accessory clips required.
- When used with air-loc gasket (Alg5, sold separately), Stops the movement of air, in or out, reducing heating and cooling costs.
- Can be used with trims that support these lamp bases: A19, BR30, PAR20, PAR30, PAR30L, R20 and R30.
- Wet location approved only when used with trims # 215 and 216 and with outdoor rated lamps (light bulbs).
8. Lithonia Lighting OLF 3RH 4000K 120 PE WH M4 Contractor Select Adjustable LED Security Floodlight with Dusk-to-Dawn Photocell
- High-performance integrated LEDs produce over 3,000 lumens and maintain 70% of light output at 50,000 hours of service.
- 120 ft. x 60 ft. light coverage at 10 ft. mounting height
- Rugged cast-aluminum, corrosion-resistant rear housing and lamp heads thermally isolate the LEDs and driver promoting long life.
- 120V driver operates at 60 Hz
- UL Certified to US and Canadian safety standards for wet-location mounting higher than 4 feet off the ground.
- Designed for wall- or eave-mounting to existing junction box (provided by others).
9. Westinghouse Lighting 78021 52-Inch Contractor’s Choice Ceiling Fan
- 52-inch polished brass finish ceiling fan with five reversible walnut/oak blades, remote control adaptable.
- Whisper quiet, high performance 153-mm by 15-mm motor
- Includes blades, 3-speed switch, 3/4-inch by 4-inch down rod, matching pull chain and hardware, and 78-inch lead wire.
- Consumes only 65 watts of electricity; airflow 4726 CFM, airflow efficiency 73 CFM/Watt
- Product measures: 13-inches high by 52-inches wide
10. Lithonia Lighting EXG LED EL M6 Contractor Select Green Thermoplastic LED Emergency Exit Sign with Backup Battery
- LED EMERGENCY EXIT Light fixture meets highest standards and provides 90 minutes of sign illumination with a rechargeable Ni-Cad battery.
- EXTREMELY BRIGHT LEDs and 6″ high letters with 3/4″ stroke are visible from up to 100 feet away which meets UL924 Standards.
- ADJUSTABLE OPTIONS: LED Emergency Exit fixture comes with easily removable chevrons for directional indication and extra face plate to convert to double face.
- HIGHLY RATED FOR MULTIPLE LOCATIONS – UL and damp location listed along with meeting UL924, NFPA 101, NEC and OSHA Standards.
- STRONG AND DURABLE Housing is made of impact resistant and flame retardant thermoplastic to be prepared for emergency conditions.
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Lighting Contractor currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Lighting Contractor based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Lighting Contractor before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Lighting Contractor they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Lighting Contractor, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Lighting Contractor before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Lighting Contractor will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Lighting Contractor if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Lighting Contractor on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.