You can trust our selection for Exterior Stone Sealer Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 45444 reviews for Exterior Stone Sealer and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Exterior Stone Sealer where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Exterior Stone Sealer.
|1||Black Diamond Stoneworks Wet Look Natural Stone Sealer Provides Durable Gloss and Protection to: Slate||9.8||Check Price|
|2||Rain Guard Water Sealers CR-0357 Micro-Seal Ready to USE Sealer Covering Up to 1500 Sq. Ft. on All Masonry Surfaces. 5 Gallon Clear Penetrating Silane and Siloxane Professional Grade Masonry Sealer||9||Check Price|
|3||Ultra Dry 70 - Stone Sealer for Travertine Limestone Marble and Granite - Natural Look (Gallon)||9||Check Price|
|4||All Purpose Concrete, Brick & Stone Sealer||8.8||Check Price|
|5||StoneTech Salt Water Resistant Sealer for Natural Stone & Masonry||8.8||Check Price|
|6||1 Gallon DOMINATOR Stone+ Gloss||8.4||Check Price|
|7||5 Gallon AQUA-X 11 Clear||8.4||Check Price|
|8||Lataicrete StoneTech Professional Solvent-Based Heavy Duty Exterior Sealer - 1 Gallon||8.4||Check Price|
|9||STONETECH Heavy Duty Exterior Sealer||8.2||Check Price|
|10||Color Enhancer Sealer for All-Natural Stone and Pavers. Marble||8.2||Check Price|
Comparison Chart for Best Exterior Stone Sealer
In this article we've included our suggestions for the Exterior Stone Sealer after analyzing 45444 reviews.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 Exterior Stone Sealer
Table Of Content:
- Black Diamond Stoneworks Wet Look Natural Stone Sealer Provides Durable Gloss and Protection to: Slate...
- Rain Guard Water Sealers CR-0357 Micro-Seal Ready to USE Sealer Covering Up to 1500 Sq. Ft. on All Masonry...
- Ultra Dry 70 Stone Sealer for Travertine Limestone Marble and Granite Natural Look Gallon
- All Purpose Concrete, Brick & Stone Sealer, Clear Penetrating Water Sealant for Porous, Exterior, Brick...
- StoneTech Salt Water Resistant Sealer for Natural Stone & Masonry, 1-Gallon 3.785L
- 1 Gallon DOMINATOR Stone+ Gloss, Satin Finish Stone Sealer and Clay Brick Sealer , Professional Grade...
- 5 Gallon AQUA-X 11 Clear, Penetrating Stone and Concrete Sealer Professional Grade Water-Based Indoor/Outdoor...
- Lataicrete StoneTech Professional Solvent-Based Heavy Duty Exterior Sealer 1 Gallon
- STONETECH Heavy Duty Exterior Sealer, 1 Quart/32 Oz 946ML Bottle
- Color Enhancer Sealer for All-Natural Stone and Pavers. Marble, Travertine, Limestone, Granite, Slate...
1. Black Diamond Stoneworks Wet Look Natural Stone Sealer Provides Durable Gloss and Protection to: Slate
- BEAUTIFUL WET LOOK SEALER Works on exposed aggregate, stamped, colored or decorative surfaces
- SPRAY, BRUSH OR ROLL on concrete, pavers, slate, driveways, garage floors, patios, masonry, brick w
- WILL NOT DARKEN MOST SURFACES when it dries.
- PLEASE READ COMPLETE PRODUCT DESCRIPTION before purchasing Wet Look Sealer.
- WATER BASED SEALER VOC compliant, Easy to Maintain 100% Money Back Guarantee- Made in USA
2. Rain Guard Water Sealers CR-0357 Micro-Seal Ready to USE Sealer Covering Up to 1500 Sq. Ft. on All Masonry Surfaces. 5 Gallon Clear Penetrating Silane and Siloxane Professional Grade Masonry Sealer
- Masonry Sealer: The stone sealer restores, protects and extends the life of any masonry, horizontal or vertical surface with a high-performance hydrophobic coating.
- Water-Based Concrete Sealer: Does not alter surface appearance and does not leave a surface film.
- Sealant Spray: Use as a primer before painting to prohibit moisture transfer in the substrate or protect from stains such as oil, gas and anti-freeze.
- Penetrating Concrete Sealer: 100% penetrating coating provides excellent resistance to water, salt spray, ice removal agents and wind driven rain.
- RainGuard stone sealer protects your investment with a 10-year satisfaction and can be used anywhere in the country.
3. Ultra Dry 70 – Stone Sealer for Travertine Limestone Marble and Granite – Natural Look (Gallon)
- Maximum stain protection for natural stone marble granite limestone & travertine
- Advanced formula to seal and protect your stone without changing its natural look
- Provides maximum stain and water protection including salt water
- Easy to use and Water-based safe for food areas
- With Stella Sealants, customer satisfaction is 100% guaranteed – if you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact us.
4. All Purpose Concrete
- Clear, Waterproofing Protection for All Exterior, Porous Masonry & Concrete Surfaces Including Concrete, Brick, Natural Stone, Sandstone, Limestone, Cultured Stone (Stone Veneer/Manufactured Stone), Granite, and More.
- Waterproofs and Protects Masonry & Concrete Surfaces from Water Damage & Freeze/Thaw Damage
- 100% Breathable – Doesn’t Form a Film, Allows Trapped Moisture to Escape Which Prevents Pitting, Cracking & Delaminating.
- Water-Based – Soap & Water Cleanup, Low Odor
- 5 Year Warranty on Vertical Concrete & Masonry Surfaces
5. StoneTech Salt Water Resistant Sealer for Natural Stone & Masonry
- Penetrating sealer formulated to protect exterior surfaces exposed to de-icing salts from salt degradation.
- High performance protection against salt water damage is perfect for floors, walls, and walkways near salt-water pools.
- Water-based formula is ready for exterior use with weather and UV-resistance
- Easy to use product covers up to 475 sq. ft. per gallon depending on the porosity of the stone
- Recommended surfaces include: natural stone, porous tile, concrete pavers, terracotta, grout, poured concrete, aggregate, pavers, and flagstone.
6. 1 Gallon DOMINATOR Stone+ Gloss
- COLD WEATHER WARNING: Do not apply if temperature is expected to be below 50° for 48 hours before & after application.
- PROTECTS against oil stains and other spills while providing the ultimate UV protection on surfaces including concrete pavers and decorative concrete.
- Breathe easy when applying DOMINATOR STONE+ sealer due to NO HARSH ODOR and LOW VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds) as so many reviews have noted.
- Your money goes farther with this product! AMAZING COVERAGE RATE of 200 – 800 square feet per gallon (typically one coat), delivering long lasting protection.
- EASY spray on application using our included Quick Start Guide and available How To Videos.
7. 5 Gallon AQUA-X 11 Clear
- COLD WEATHER WARNING: Do not apply if temperature is expected to be below 50° for 48 hours following application.
- Water-based, water-repellent sealer protects against stains, concrete spalling, freeze thaw, pitting, and salt damage after sealing with AQUA-X 11 Concrete and Stone Sealer.
- Breathe easy when applying AQUA-X 11 Concrete Sealer due to NO HARSH ODOR and LOW VOCs as so many reviews have noted.
- Your money goes farther with AQUA-X 11 Concrete and Stone Sealer: 100-400 square feet per gallon on Concrete surfaces and up to 800 square feet per gallon on Stone surfaces.
- Easy 1-coat spray-on application using our included Quick Start Guide and available How To videos.
8. Lataicrete StoneTech Professional Solvent-Based Heavy Duty Exterior Sealer – 1 Gallon
- Heavy-duty exterior stone and masonry sealer for superior water repellency and stain protection
- Designed for many types of interior and exterior surfaces
- Provides coverage for up to 1,000 square feet
- Contains FDA compliant solvent, and chlorine resistant
- Emits a very low odor; ideal for interior jobs
9. STONETECH Heavy Duty Exterior Sealer
- Advanced protection against water-based stains
- Protects natural stone, masonry and grout
- Minimizes efflorescence and repels water
- Provides weather resistance
- Solvent-based formula
- For exterior use
10. Color Enhancer Sealer for All-Natural Stone and Pavers. Marble
- HIGHLIGHT AND DARKEN the natural beauty and character of unsealed surfaces.
- REJUVENATES THE COLOR and improves the appearance of weathered surfaces.
- LONG LASTING, easy to apply, and is suitable for both interior and exterior use.
- HELPS SEALS OUT WATER but allows moisture vapor transmission.
- ALWAYS TEST FIRST made in the U.S.A.
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Exterior Stone Sealer currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Exterior Stone Sealer based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Exterior Stone Sealer before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Exterior Stone Sealer they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Exterior Stone Sealer, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Exterior Stone Sealer before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Exterior Stone Sealer will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Exterior Stone Sealer if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Exterior Stone Sealer on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.