You can trust our selection for Budget Subwoofers Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 58504 reviews for Budget Subwoofers and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Budget Subwoofers where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Budget Subwoofers.
|1||Powered Subwoofer, Bestisan 6.5" Active Home Audio Subwoofer with Bluetooth in Compact Design||9.8||Check Price|
|2||Acoustic Audio PSW-8 300 Watt 8-Inch Down Firing Powered Subwoofer (Black)||9.4||Check Price|
|3||Klipsch R-12SW Subwoofer||9.4||Check Price|
|4||Klipsch Synergy Black Label Sub-100 10” Front-Firing Subwoofer with 150 Watts of continuous power||9.2||Check Price|
|5||Polk Audio PSW10 10" Powered Subwoofer - Power Port Technology||8.6||Check Price|
|6||Monoprice 60-Watt Powered Subwoofer - 8 Inch With Auto-On Function||8.6||Check Price|
|7||Polk Audio Signa S2 Ultra-Slim TV Sound Bar - Works with 4K & HD TVs - Wireless Subwoofer - Includes HDMI & Optical Cables - Bluetooth Enabled||8.4||Check Price|
|8||Elac SUB1010 120 Watt 10" Powered Subwoofer||8.2||Check Price|
|9||Sony SACS9 10-Inch Active Subwoofer||8.2||Check Price|
|10||WatchGuard Firebox T15 3YR Standard Support Renewal WGT15203||8.2||Check Price|
Comparison Chart for Best Budget Subwoofers
58504 reviews were considered when writing our recommendations for the Budget Subwoofers in this article.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 Budget Subwoofers
Table Of Content:
- Powered Subwoofer, Bestisan 6.5" Active Home Audio Subwoofer with Bluetooth in Compact Design, Opt/RCA/Bluetooth...
- Acoustic Audio PSW-8 300 Watt 8-Inch Down Firing Powered Subwoofer Black
- Klipsch R-12SW Subwoofer
- Klipsch Synergy Black Label Sub-100 10” Front-Firing Subwoofer with 150 Watts of continuous power, 300...
- Polk Audio PSW10 10" Powered Subwoofer Power Port Technology, Up to 100 Watts, Big Bass in Compact Design...
- Monoprice 60-Watt Powered Subwoofer 8 Inch With Auto-On Function, For Studio And Home Theater Black
- Polk Audio Signa S2 Ultra-Slim TV Sound Bar | Works with 4K & HD TVs | Wireless Subwoofer | Includes HDMI...
- Elac SUB1010 120 Watt 10" Powered Subwoofer, Black, SUB1010-BK
- Sony SACS9 10-Inch Active Subwoofer,Black
- WatchGuard Firebox T15 3YR Standard Support Renewal WGT15203
1. Powered Subwoofer, Bestisan 6.5″ Active Home Audio Subwoofer with Bluetooth in Compact Design
- Powered Subwoofer For Extra Bass & Punch- The 6.
- RCA Line Input&Output- Standard RCA inputs easily connect to your home theater receivers subwoofer output, and its outputs can pair with soundbar with AUX or bookshelf speakers with line in, pumps out loads of deep, tight, smooth bass with low distortion, for the ultimate in refined behavior.
- Wireless Bluetooth 5.
- Connect the Subwoofer to Soundbar and TV – Switch the subwoofer to OPT mode and connect it to TV via optical cable in the box, then hook a supplied RCA cable between audio out port on the sub and AUX in port on the soundbar, switch the soundbar to AUX mode.
- 100% Satisfaction Service- Bestisan offers lifetime technical support.
2. Acoustic Audio PSW-8 300 Watt 8-Inch Down Firing Powered Subwoofer (Black)
- Acoustic Audio PSW-8 Specialty Series home theater powered subwoofer, 300 watts peak power, frequency response is 26Hz-250Hz, efficiency is 97dB, 8ohm impedance.
- Built in digital drive high efficiency amplifier, 8” down firing long throw subwoofer, high rigidity PVA treated cone, adjustable independent gain control.
- Low level and speaker level inputs and outputs, variable low pass frequency crossover control, signal sensing auto shut off function, phase control switch, bottom slotted bass port.
- Black ash high density MDF enclosure with advanced RFL bass reflex design, product dimensions (H x W x D) 12.
- Use for in wall or in ceiling home entertainment, home theater systems, surround sound systems and multiple room systems.
- Variable Low Pass Frequency Crossover Control 40 – 140 Hz
3. Klipsch R-12SW Subwoofer
- Powerful 12″ copper-spun front-firing woofer
- All-digital amplifier delivers 400 watts of dynamic power
- Equally impressive with music and movies; Brushed black polymer veneer cabinet with satin painted plinth.
- Low pass crossover and phase control
- Line/LFE inputs for compatibility with most receivers
4. Klipsch Synergy Black Label Sub-100 10” Front-Firing Subwoofer with 150 Watts of continuous power
- Spun copper front-firing Cerametallic woofers
- 10-inch, front-firing driver
- 150 watts continuous, 300 watts dynamic power
- Strong, flexible, removable grille
- All digital amplifier for high-efficiency and true-to-source sound accuracy
- Must be connected to AV Receiver, processor, or pre-amp
- Contemporary finish to integrate with any decor with ease
- Dimensions: 14” H x 12.5” W x 15.7” D
- What’s in the box: (1) Sub-100 Subwoofer and power cord – connection wires not included
- Place your subwoofer in a corner for optimal performance
5. Polk Audio PSW10 10″ Powered Subwoofer – Power Port Technology
- POWERED SUBWOOFER FOR EXTRA BASS & PUNCH – A 10-inch Dynamic Balance woofer & a uniquely configured directed port provides accurate bass with added depth that brings your music and movies alive.
- LOUDER CLEARER SOUND EVEN AT HIGH VOLUME – Enjoy a thrilling yet balanced music experience with rich, deep sound, even at low frequencies.
- DOUBLE THE AMPLIFIER POWER TO 100 Watts of Dynamic Power with its in-built 50-watt RMS amp.
- EASY TO INTEGRATE WITH EXISTING SYSTEMS – Hook up this sub to the receiver and upgrade your music sound instantly! Features continuously variable 80-160 Hz crossover and 40-160 Hz (-3dB) frequency response.
- A sleek detachable grille on the front, speaker and line-level inputs as well as speaker-level outputs on the back, and a Phase Toggle Switch for multiple subwoofers, make this sub cohesive and complete!.
6. Monoprice 60-Watt Powered Subwoofer – 8 Inch With Auto-On Function
- This is an 8″ powered subwoofer capable of producing 60 watts (RMS) output.
- The subwoofer has multiple input options, which allow it to be used with any existing stereo or 5.
- High-level inputs accept a full-range signal from the amplifier’s stereo speaker outputs.
- Additionally, the subwoofer has a set of right/left Line Level inputs.
- The subwoofer is housed in an attractive black wood cabinet that measures 13.
7. Polk Audio Signa S2 Ultra-Slim TV Sound Bar - Works with 4K & HD TVs - Wireless Subwoofer - Includes HDMI & Optical Cables - Bluetooth Enabled
- A PREMIUM ULTRA-SLIM SOUND BAR WITH INCLUDED WIRELESS SUBWOOFER – 5 powerful full-range drivers deliver BEAUTFUL RICH SOUND WITH DEEP BASS.
- EXCELLENT SOUND AND VALUE on par with any mid- to high-range sound bars available in the market.
- UPGRADE YOUR HOME THEATER EXPERIENCE – Watch your favorite shows on your 4K HD Smart TV with exceptional picture quality & crystal clear sound.
- WIRELESSLY STREAM MUSIC from your favorite streaming apps like Pandora, Spotify, TuneIn, and others directly from your smartphone, tablet or other compatible device through the built-in Bluetooth technology.
- SET UP YOUR SOUND BAR IN MINUTES — With the included subwoofer, HDMI and optical cables quickly connect your TV to the sound bar.
8. Elac SUB1010 120 Watt 10″ Powered Subwoofer
- Enclosure Type: bass reflex
- Amplifier Type: Class AB
- Amplifier power: 120 watts peak/ 60 watts RMS
- Frequency response: 38hz-200hz; crossover frequency: 40hz-200hz
- Driver: 10″ Low Throw dynamic woofer with these inputs: L/R/LFE/speaker level
9. Sony SACS9 10-Inch Active Subwoofer
- Active 10” subwoofer perfect to provide that extra punch for your home theater or music listening setup.
- Amplify your movie, music, and gaming experience with a speaker that provides full frequency audio with a three-way coaxial, four-driver speaker system.
- Create a robust 5.
- 10” Dual layer mica woofer diaphragm delivers faithful sound and optimal bass response
- Motion feedback technology utilizes detection circuitry to correct variations in the input signal, helping to prevent distortion.
- Cutoff frequency adjustment along with level adjustment, phase switching, and a power save mode allows for customer operation.
- Bass reflux enclosure with a woof cabinet and cloth grille offers a durable design
- 115 W maximum input power
- One speaker per carton
10. WatchGuard Firebox T15 3YR Standard Support Renewal WGT15203
- WatchGuard Standard Support Renewal 3-yr for Firebox T15
- Standard Support includes 24×7 support with unlimited incidents per year, 4 hour critical/high, 8 hour medium, 24 hour low targeted response times, advanced hardware replacement and software updates and patches.
- The license contract is delivered via e-mail within 1-2 business days
- Renewal Upgrade License
- All services, including support, and subscription services, will be forfeited if not registered within 365 days from that initial WatchGuard shipment date.
Budget Subwoofers Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Budget Subwoofers stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Budget Subwoofers in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Budget Subwoofers for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Budget Subwoofers Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Budget Subwoofers in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Budget Subwoofers currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Budget Subwoofers based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Budget Subwoofers before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Budget Subwoofers they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Budget Subwoofers, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Budget Subwoofers before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Budget Subwoofers will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Budget Subwoofers if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Budget Subwoofers on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.